22. Interstate 80 Exit, CA

|Van|

"Herrera shoots to Felani. And it's open!" I shouted in anticipation and my fingers worked through the game console.

"No! No! No!" Larry pressed the console hard, in the attempt to stop me from scoring.

"Felani to Rooney and..... GOAL!!!!! Woohoo!" I jumped out of my seat, celebrating the third goal of my team on Fifa as Larry finally accepting his defeat. Benji and John were throwing punches in the air, celebrating together with me.

"This is not fair. You totally ganged up on me," Larry groaned, tossing his console away.

"No, I didn't. They were just happy that I won. Just admit that you're bad at this, lad," I laughed, squeezing his thigh.

"Hey, why are we stopping?" Bob asked, peeking through the window blinds as our bus came to a complete stop. We were on our way to Sacramento for our next gig and it's rather unusual for Joe to stop the bus when we have just entered the freeway in the middle of the night.

"Maybe Joe needs to use the loo," Benji murmured, pushing the door of the lounging area open, to check out what was going on.

"Round 2, lad?" I chuckled, glancing over at Larry who was shaking his head, still sulking over his defeat.

"Should we check on Joe then?" John asked.

"I'll come with you," Bob volunteered as they shuffled their way down to the lower part of the bus.

"Hey, why are we stopping?" I heard Mike asked from his bunk bed, peeking his head out, looking around the area. He then followed John and Bob to the lower deck.

I settled my body back on the couch again, with both my legs plopped on top of the couch opposite of me. I then heard the sound of frantic voices coming from downstairs.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Benji looked at both Larry and I. We then got up from our seats and proceeded to the lower deck too.

"Is she breathing?" John asked, panicking.

"Vienna... Hey... Wake up."

I stopped my tracks in the middle of the staircase when I realized that Vienna was lying sprawled on the floor.

"What happened?" Larry asked, running towards the small circle that the lads had made around her.

"Found her on the floor when I got out of the loo, mate," Dan frantically said.

"Water. Get me some water," Mike panically cried as he lifted Vienna's body, placing her properly flat on the floor.

I hurriedly made my way to the pantry and grabbed a few bottles of water. My heart was thumping so rapidly. I was praying that Vienna was alright.

"Don't give her water. It'll make it worse!" Joe muttered.

"What should we do then?" Benji asked.

All of us watched Mike as he attempted to wake her up by tapping every inch of her body briskly.

But her eyes remained close.

"Should we call help?" Bob bit his lip, his eyebrows brunched.

"Hey, Vienna. Can you hear me?" Mike tried to call upon her again. Her forehead began to crinkle and her eyebrows then started to brunch together.