14. Chateau Marmont, LA

|Van|

"There she goes! That's my girl! My Emily!" I said aloud, pointing at my girlfriend from behind the barrier, when I saw her walked out of the arrival hall at LAX. Emily. Her luscious, golden locks are were put up in a high ponytail, with little strands falling down on the flushed skin of her face. Her ocean blue eyes were eyeing me from behind the glass door, with a half smile, like she was trying to hide her excitement.

"You're embarrassing me," she mouthed at me as she adorably went all red while walking towards me. I was so eager to hold her again. I quickly made my way towards her when she was just a couple of feet away from me and lifted her up in the most dramatic gesture, ignoring everybody else who was there.

"Fucking finally!" I exhaled as my lips crashed onto hers. It felt fucking great to hold my girl again.

"Put me down, Van. People are staring," she giggled, pulling away from my kiss.

'Nope. Not gonna do that, aren't I?" I laughed. "Since when do you care about what other people think?" One thing I know about Emily was the fact that she'd never give a damn about anything people had to say about her.

"Since people are starting to recognize you as the Van McCann from Catfish and The Bottlemen," she smirked. "And I am basically transparent."

"That is not true," I chuckled. "My Emily can never be transparent. Anyone would easily notice your beautiful self."

I was extremely thrilled to be spending the entire week with Emily. I had booked a sweet little room at Chateau Marmont for us, a place where according to Benji, "Magic is bound to happen." I sure was hoping that magic will happen.

Our ride from LAX to the hotel was oddly quiet. I was guessing that Emily must be tired from all the traveling. She barely said any words, which was rather strange.

"You alright, love?" I asked, holding her hand in mine. "Why are you so quiet?"

She gave me a brief smile and nodded. "I am. Just tired." She rested her head onto my shoulder, sighing as she shut her eyes. "How much further are we?"

"Just a couple more minutes," I told her, caressing the side of her arm. "You are gonna love it there."

"I'd rather you come home," she sulked. I totally understood where she was coming from. Emily was not really fond of the idea about traveling all the way to see me. She'd prefer that I fly home instead. But I had to explain to her that I had to do some radio shows in between although I was having a few days off.

"Hey, we are here," I whispered. Emily slowly stretched next to me and yawned.

"Good. I really can't wait to catch up on my sleep," she groggily said.

"Fancy," Emily raised her eyebrow when we entered our room. "You could've booked a B&B I wouldn't care, Van."

Her words hurt me a little. I had made sure to make everything perfect for her but she seemed put off by my gestures. I was absolutely confused by her lack of excitement. "Do you hate it?"

"No. But, it's a bit too much. Is this what you rockstars do?" she laughed. "Book some fancy hotels and bring girls over?"

"You know I am not like that," I answered, with a hint of hurt and annoyance in my voice.

"You know I am just messing with you," she giggled, touching the tip of my nose with her finger as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt with her other hand. My mood quickly turned around as soon as I saw the bare skin of her back when she turned away from me. Fuck, she's beautiful.

"I am going to take a quick shower," she said. I'll take one with you.

She hadn't offered me to join her but I was offering myself to. I quickly followed her from behind and stripped off my clothes. She didn't seem to mind. Good. Emily would never mind.

It didn't take long for me to get turned on by the sight of my naked girlfriend as the water hit her bare skin. She ran her hands through her hair a couple of times while I ran mine along her back.

"Hmm..." she moaned. I slowly grabbed her body and turned it around so she would face me. And so, I began to tenderly kiss her under the shower.

"I miss you," I said between my breaths.

"I can tell," she giggled, looking down at my glory. I continued to kiss her and our breaths began to quicken. I was touching all of her and it felt so good. She was enjoying every bit of it. Her soft moans validated the fact that she had missed me too. She then began to touch me at the place where I wanted her to touch me so badly. I was losing it when she began to slowly stroke my length, making me harder. Yes.

My skin instantly heated up although we were still standing under the cold shower. Emily was shivering, but it wasn't due to coldness. She was enjoying my touches as she squirmed beneath me when I pushed our weights against the wall. Our movements were slow at first but then, Emily pulled at my hips, murmuring, "More." I sped up, feeling the intensity build up as I did. She felt so good and Emily seemed to be equally overwhelmed, based on the noises coming from her mouth.

I had probably told myself this many times before but that was by far, the best sex we ever had.