Chapter 1

Meet Avery: she's a sweet loving normal girl, with emerald green eyes that everyone adores. She has silky light brown hair, with tan skin. She is super kind but she might look all soft but it takes a lot to make her cry

Meet kian: is a super attractive, all the girls fall for him with his brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes that sparkle. Everything was perfect except he was a bad boy and very suspicious Avery loved it but others didn't

Avery's P.O.V
Today was any other day, it was a nice sunny day, while I sat inside stalking Kian's ig
The love of my life...not really well he is its just... He doesn't know me.
He's a bad boy but I don't get noticed that much.

So I turn my phone of because I was gonna go a drink then that's when ...
*BUZZ BUZZ*
I looked down at my phone to see I've got a text message from a unknown number saying...
Unknown: Meet me at the abandoned hospital at 11:40...

I got shivers down my spine, but it's just probably my friend so let's see what the hell she wants. I was not so surprised actually cuz my friends are super weird one the told me to meet them in a grave yard at night it was a super weird request but it awesome when ur so scared you are so paranoid joking that's what my friend say I don't find it fun but I do love hanging out so even if it means being so scared that you get goose bumps I will still probably go.     
     Time skip to 11:20...

while I was on my way their I decided to stop of at Starbucks and get myself a drink and then I was back on the road this place was kinda far but I bet it was cool on the inside I was just so excited to get there that as soon as I parked I jumped out of the car. I was really scared it was pitch black and 11:36 in the night. I started looking around the place but on the outside and to my surprise there was a fire pit I started walking towards it when all of a sudden it was put out . I was the only one near the fire pit and I didn't put it out who did all these thoughts started coming to my head as I was Turing back to go to my car I feel a pull that came from behind. The person covered my mouth with one of there hand and the other on my torso dragging me to their car.

I struggled to get in car not wanting to but then I hit my head and felt dizzy, I gave up the fight and got thrown into the back seat.
"Ugh.." I slurred until it came to pitch black.

Time skip...

I grumbled as I woke up, I felt some one pick me up I looked at the house, it had no windows what so ever, now I know this isn't my friend.
I'm scared shitless. I was harshly thrown on something soft and I couldn't still see properly everything was dizzy so I just feel asleep. I was starting to wake up,my head was pounding so hard I could barley think straight. once it was starting to go away (it didn't take long) I started freaking out . " where am I " shouted but it would just echo I was in a room with nothing but a blanket and a dirty mattress. I started shouting as loud as I can to let me go no one came I tried looking for my phone but it wasn't on me Neither was the clothes I was wearing I was wearing some soft shorts and and a tank top they were both black and I hated wearing tight clothing it made me so insecure but that was not my biggest problem at the moment.

My problem is,
1) I don't have my phone
2) I'm in a strangers house.
I could get raped or killed for all I know.
Right know I need to get out of this damn house and find the cops.

Just when I was starting to get up I heard a jingle sound like keys or metal that's when I noticed I was tied up . I was tied up to the wall with metal chains. I tried to escape but it was no use the chains were to strong. While the chains were jingling I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. Until they were in front of the door. When they opened the door it was ...

To be continued ...

It's my first time ever writing a       fanfic so sorry if it sucks