Chapter 3

Kian's P.O.V
I was getting annoyed of Jc he always goes in other people's business.
But I just had to let that go at that moment. I still had Avery locked in my basement and I could hear her screaming her heart out not that I cared but It was starting to get annoying. I go to see if she is ready to calm the fuck down so I can explain to her wtf is my deal.
She obviously did not stop crying but I was ready so I unlocked the door she stared at me and stopped crying. She was so scared she was shaking. I started saying " you are mine now I own you so u can't go sleeping with jc is that understood " she sniffled and said "yes Kian" good. And if u ever disobey me u will get punished.but if you obey me and follow what I tell you to do, you will get rewarded. Since you are not trying to escape right now and listening to me I will reward you. I put my hand in front of her to pick her up she grabbed on and she standed up now follow me Avery I told her. I showed her a room filled with all the things she likes I asked her do you like it she said "yeah it's nice" I said its for you so that's ur first reward she smiled awkwardly thank you she said I came closer to give her a hug and she accepted it as I was about to leave the room I forgot one last thing hey Avery one more thing I will be your boyfriend you will not go anywhere without me and if people ask you who am I you say... Waiting for her to say it and she did
"You are my boyfriend" good girl keep that up I left the room and when to see wtf jc was up too.

Avery's P.O.V
Kian left the room and I was super weirded out I was just like now what do I do so I decided to look around the room it was really nice. While I was looking at something I felt like I was bieng watched. I looked at the door and jc was there I said oh hey Kian was looking for you I wasn't scared of jc cause he was nice to me. He didn't say anything back Wich was strange until he ran up to me I started kissing me I tried to push him off but he was just to strong as he was kissing me and I was pushing him of he muffled saying he has holded  doing this in for to long whatever that meant I start screaming get off me until Kian came (that was not my intention I swear) cuz I knew Kian would start fighting. He started punching the shit out of jc "wtf dude don't u ever touch her" I wanted to help jc but I was to scared. Kian stop, he ignored me I couldn't handle this anymore I screamed "I kissed jc first" I didn't want to see jc hurt after him bieng kind. I could already see Kian stopped punching jc I knew that I was about to die he looked at me full of anger jc get the fuck out he yelled jc started yelling stop Avery u are gonna get hurt it wasn't her fault jc tried taking the blame off me again. Kian punched his stomach making jc fall on the floor Kian looked back at me closing the room door behind him . I started hyperventilating I was so scared Kian I'm sorry I cried I just " you just what Avery, I just finished telling you that ur mine I own you now and you do this do you now how u are making me feel?!" He yelled full of anger.

I started freaking out what's he gonna do next?!
"Y'know what?" He said coming closer he grabbed my wrists and pinned me up to the wall.
"K-Kian" I stuttered his grip got stronger My wrists started hurting.
He finally let go throwing me against the wall he then left slamming the door.
I looked down at my wrists they were purple and blue,
I'm officially terrified of
Kian lawley