"So, over a hundred years, I thought I killed my best friend. Really kind of you to fool me." Said Harry sarcastically. "Oh and all the times I almost died, Really kind of you to show up." Harry added.

"Want the truth?"

"If you don't mind."

"I concluded that if you knew you I had your back, you would've gone wild. Fair?" Niall explained.

"No, rubbish." Harry answered briefly and Niall chuckled.

"Take it easy, buddy. Save the aggression to Josh." Niall said, playing with his blade's edge and cutting himself.

"Right." Harry rolled his eyes.

"So, do we have a plan?" Niall asked.

"Yes. But sadly for you. it's classified." Harry smiled.

"C'mon, man." Niall awaited the answer.

"I'm serious." Harry clarified.

"Screw you, provocative fox." Niall huffed.

"Mouth. Shut." Harry repeated his condition.

Niall opened his mouth to protest but realized that he would be speaking, "I'm smarter than that." He said.

"Apparently, not." Harry shook his head, turning to prepare some pre-battle tools.

____________________________________________________________________

Her heart was beating wildly, a huge ear-to-ear grin on her face, despite her miserable New York life and despite the angry howling wind outside. She was really flattered and moved to have this letter. This small gesture of remembrance and consideration.

She opened it revealing a black inked paper filled with words.

Dearest Mia,

I have wrote this letter long ago, awaiting the right moment to deliver it. It seems that your parting's only privilege, is that you finally receive this letter.

I request of you patience, tolerance and forgiveness throughout the letter and I require you read it wholly.

I am Harry Styles, a Gamer. You were once told by Claire Rosaline -as you may recall her- that I was sent with the task to protect you. I now enlighten you, my friend, that I had connections with Claire, whose original identity is Isabelle Walters. And I am the person who made her tell you these words.

How did I even know you were heading to her? Simple. Scott McCall recommended her, true? Unfortunately, Scott McCall is indeed dead. But never resurrected. The Scott you met in Bradford is a personified figment of my imagination. A mind illusion.

Why I lied? Simply, because my true task is far less friendlier than my smile. And far less warmer than my hands.

Have you any idea about the two kids in a classroom, breaking a rule and one of them gets caught? The teacher punishes the person whom they saw perform the incrimination. But deep down the class knows the other kid also deserves to be punished.

And this is my profession, the sinners who have deceived justice. They do not deceive me. I am created to stop them.

All my years, I never respected a subject enough to introduce them as to why they're being killed, but I meet you Mia Parker and I see that you are a rational person who values justice and life. I know I have lied, but you have made me experience some emotions I will carry on with me. I may have lied about my task, but my most loathed colour truly is purple. And I may have fooled you, but I truly would've never drove a car if you hadn't taught me.