3.

A couple of weeks had passed since I started living in Xabi's home and it started to feel like a home I had never had, or experienced before.

I knew almost every nook and cranny of the house by heart,  as a result from not doing much.

I knew I had to go out and try to bring back some money and so I started to try and find a job.

A clothing shop,quite close to the center of Munich was where I started working after a couple of days of hunting high and low for a job vacancy.

I had settled into a calming and soothing routine,but suddenly one day, Xabi broke the comfort and simplicity of the routine,by coming into my room.

"Guten morgen Klara, how was your sleep?"

"It was good thank you so much for asking," I said while placing my book onto the flowery bedspread.

"Well I was just wondering, because I knew how much of a Bayern fan you are, so I was thinking,maybe you would want to come to training with me?" He asked while scratching his head.

"Of course I would! Thank you so much Xabi, just let me get my jersey." I said while immediately getting up,  and scrambling around my wardrobe to try and find it.

"I knew you would enjoy it, I mean seeing as you're such a big Bayern fan." He said,with a smile.

"Well,you hit the jackpot, I absolutely love Bayern!" I said giddily, while pulling out my jersey and slipping it over my white camisole.

"Alright let's go."

We headed to Xabi's expensive sports car and it didn't faze me ,as much as it did last time,seeing as I came from a relatively middle-class family, you don't see Ferrari's everyday.

It was a short drive, filled with a lot of Drake and 2 Chainz  blaring through the speakers in the car. Who knew Xabi Alonso had a secret fetish for basic hip hop music?

I laugh while poking Xabi on the shoulder.

"I had you pegged as a kinda mopey soul guy." I said laughing even harder.
"Well now you know that I'm not. " He said shooting me a smile.

When we reached the training grounds,  I immediately hopped out of the car and literally couldn't wait to race to the entrance.

"Someone's a little eager isn't she? "

"Oh shut up. " I said while sticking out my tongue.

I walked out onto the pitch,breathing in the rest morning sir. I had been stuck inside almost everyday and it was nice to stretch out my legs.

I glanced around the field and my new literally dropped open, when I saw the amount of players that I fangirled over,almost everyday.

"Hey I want to introduce you to someone, if I can."

"Of course, who is it?" I asked, over my shoulder.

Xabu ran up to my side and jabbed his thumb to the person in the goal. Holy shit, he was going to introduce me to Manuel Neuer. Like,World Cup winning goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. Someone hold me, I'm about to pass out.

I gulped,hoping that Xabi didn't notice and I tried to put up a cool front.

"Alright let's go."

I walked right over to the goalpost and said, in what I thought was a confident voice.

"Hi I'm Klara and Xabi wanted to introduce me?"

Manuel looked up and he was beautiful. Almost like a work of art, that deserved to be hanging on the walls of the Lourve.

"Oh right, I'm Manuel. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm good as well, maybe we can go and have some coffee after this training to get to know each other better."

"Sounds good"

I smiled and I headed back to the bleachers,with a huge smile on my face.

a/n ughhh that awkward tension though,but yayayaya they're going on a date!!!! #Klanuel