2.

The sheets were so comfortable and familiar around my cold body that I almost didn't want to wake up.

Birds chirping and the sun rays blasting through the tinted windows, I was in the perfect mood to relax. I just hoped that Mr.Xabi wouldn't be too irritated that I was sleeping in on a Monday.

When I finally did get up to get some breakfast, I was met with a woman in the kitchen. I held back, afraid that she would not know who I was and mistaken me for someone else.

She glanced around the corner and spotted me.

"Fuck I'm so screwed now."

I timidly came out of the corner and her face just lit up.

"Why, you must be Klara are you not?" She asked with a kind expression on her face.

"I am and who are you?"

"Oh, we haven't met but I am Nagore, Xabi's wife."

"Isn't this weird for you? To have a 28 year old woman roaming around your property? I asked with a confused expression.

"It might take some getting used to, but Xabi has always had a big heart and he would help everyone in this world if he could, and so if he wants to do this, I will support him as his wife. "

I smiled. Love wasn't something so easy to form or to keep, so the fact that Nagore was being so supportive of what Xabi was doing for me was really heartwarming.

"Oh don't mind me, I was just getting something to eat, if you don't mind?" I asked, I mean seeing as this is her house and all.

"Oh no, help yourself. My Xabi is in training right now."

"That's so cool, I always wanted to meet the Bayern players." I smiled, I'm such a fan girl at heart, it's insane.

"Big fan huh?" She asked with a smile.

"Well how could you not be,when you live in Munich?" I asked.

She laughed and the doorbell rang.

"Excuse me,  but I have to go get that." She excused herself and walked to the giant,mahogany door.

"Honey, you're home and hallo Thomas! Come on in." She said cheerfully, while ushering the two men in.

I started freaking out, knowing full well that Thomas was probably Thomas Müller and unfortunately I was a huge fan of him.

"Hello Klara, how was your sleep?" Xabi asked.

"Oh it was fine thank you."

"This is Thomas by the way."

"As if the whole of Munich doesn't already know that Xabi." Thomas cut in with a laugh.

I smiled, while I stared down at my cereal bowl.

"I'm just going to go and refresh myself, see you guys." I said, while hopping off my stool.

Thomas and Xabi waved goodbye, while I made my way to the bathroom. Little did I know they were discussing about me.

"I think she and Manuel would be great together, don't you think Xabi?"

"No way, I'm not having her date Manuel."

"What?! Why not, they're obviously so cute together."

"Maybe, I'll bring her to training and they could meet and we'll see what happens."

"Alright Alonso, let's see if we can old Manu a date. "

BY THE WAY, MANU IS NOT OLD DON'T KILL ME😭😭❤