So yes now I decide to hat- dislike her.
Because she the cause of my silent cries which are only seen and heard by the walls around me.

She broke me.

-----

I got ready and went down for breakfast my cold aura back again.

I guess I lost it for the last few days, Cassidy has the power to control me but I won't show her that.

Never.

When I reached down every one was on the table including Cara and her fianće.

I knew mom and dad were going to have the talk with the soon to be couple.

"Dadda, you woke up" Anna came running to as I bend down to her level she places a kiss on by cheeks and pulls me with her to my seat.

Everyone is smiling looking at us.

Anna sits on my lap " I want to eat with Dadda ,please momma" she requested looking at Cassy.

Why is she looking at her for approval.

"Sure princess"  Sofia answers as Anna's vision shifts to her.

She smile and looks up at me "will you eat with me Dadda? " I smiled at her.

"Dexton are you sure cause more then eating her self she asking you to spoon feed her" Sofia said as I nodded.

I strangely had a pull towards Anna she felt very important to me.

I wonder who her father is, must be out of his mind to know he has a daughter and leave her.

"Ok guys, let's eat" mom announced as I nodded.

I was eating and spoon feeding Anna as well when something hit my leg softly.

I looked up I was sitting in the end and on both my sides Cassidy and Cara sat.

Cassidy was starring at Cara more like glaring and Cara was meekly smiling at her.

It was Cassidy's leg.

She hit me again and it seemed as if Cara knew that because her smile grew wider.

"Dadda" Anna exclaimed taking back my attention.

Finally after two minutes of this toe game going on I bend a bit to Cassy and said loud enough forher to hear "that's my leg"

Cassidy's face grew red as she looked up and mummbled a sorry.

Cara started laughing hard and everyone looked at her confused but she just shrugged and bend a bit leaning on to Xander.

"So finally I will attend a marriage. .. it's been a lot of time since the last one." That si because the last one was mine"

Cassidy's pov -

" it's a big decision, a marriage needs all the thing" mom continued I simply starred at my food "right Dexton , Cassidy " mom asked.

Okay mom was trying to get us back together really hard.

"It's a tough relationship fully based on trust" he commented.

Seriously ?

"I guess you only need love to make a marriage successfully " I answered more like shot back.

"True but not when your love is only one sided" Dexton said starring at me. What did he mean by that?

"Believe me your love can fight each and every problem " I replied starring back at Dexton.

" at times too much love and trust results to your partner getting away from you."

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT?

Both me and Dexton were glaring at each other and everyone kept quiet trying to calm the situation.

The silence and glaring broke when the driver came and said that that the car was ready.

All of us ladies were going for shopping today.

"can I come aswell" Anna asked as mom bend down and picked Anna up with a big smile on her face.

"Yes sweetheart"

After an one hour drive we reached the mall.

I noticed Anna wasn't ready to leave me in the whole car journey . She was still very small as was not used to staying away from me.

My princess.

After  an hour of shopping  I was bored to death.

"How much more time?" I questioned mom turned to me " two more hours".

I called Sofia Cara and grandma while Anna was simply touching random dresses playing with there hem.

" can I go and sit with Anna for the rest of the time, she needs me"i asked everyone.

"Yes sunshine, you don't need permission" I smiled as every one went back to shopping.

I went to Anna and picked her up in my arms she did not say anything simply nuzzled her head in between my neck.

" I missed you momma, you know Aunt Sofia doesn't know stories so she sang me a poem last nigh and in the morning she did not wake me up like you do she did not kiss me, but she hugged me and played with me. Aunt Sofia is very nice but you are the best I want ro be with you momma" by the time Anna fished what she said my eyes watered.

I took Anna into the café in the mall and sat on a table.

I pulled my princess even closer to me "I missed you too princess" I murmured while leaving feather kisses all over her face.

" Anna you are my princess. And remember no matter what happens I will always love you and come for you when needed , even your dad will. We both love you."  When ever I told Anna I loved her I never forgot to mention her dad too. Dexton has not seen Anna  grow up but I always made sure he was a part of our life's.

Both of us me and Anna talked and played in the time zone.

I buyer her soft toys and a lot more.

Sometimes I like to spoil my princess because I know that is what her father would have done.

Anna need to know her her mother and father would always love her to death even her father would if he knew he is al ready wrapped around her finger.

No matter what ever happens between me and Dexton, Ann would always be treasured ...

---'--
Anna in the picture above....

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter your comment on the last chapter literally made me very happy.
It's feels good to know that all of my reader are actually enjoying the book this really motivates me to write more for u.

I am super happy I had my report day in school and I got As in all subjects.
Yaaaa...

So guys I am trying to update faster now, hope u like it.

Love you,

VOTE.....COMMENT......FOLLOW