XIV

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

Cassidy's pov-

I went back to Sofia's house straight but on the way back i picked up Anna to come with me. I knocked twice on Sofia's door before she opened it and gave me a hug, I am always able to find Sofia at home because she works from home and gets quite a good pay i hugged Sofia back as Anna came from behind me and hugged Sofia's leg....it was so cute.

"i have a problem" i said as Sofia looked at me "but you supwer mommy " Anna said as i smiled at her and picked her up in my arms she was still not able to pronounce some words clearly "oh yes, that i am! But that is because i have a super daughter she always solves my problem." I answered an Anna giggled hugging me "now, Cassy what is the problem?" Sofia asked "i need a dress for a party" i answered simply without mentioning any other detail" what kind of party?" Sofia asked curiously but i simply shrugged "Lisa. Dexton's old personal Assistants retirement party" i answered "that means Dexton in gonna be there?" she asked but i simply nodded "who is dextwon mommy?" Anna asked as i smiled but before i replied Sofia opened her mouth "he's your father Anna" i looked up at Sofia and gave her a death glare as she realised what she just said "daddy, daddy i want to see my daddy" Anna said and got down from my arms and started dancing around "not yet sweety.....but soon" i said but Anna started crying her eyes out "bu-but i want to see how my daddy looks and i want to ask him why he doesn't love me " i bent down at her level "who said daddy does not love you?" she rubbed her tears and answered "because he never came and see me even when i was hurt " i tears built up in my eyes "listen Anna, your daddy loves you a lot and he cares for you to okay?" i said and Anna nodded i got up and noticed Sofia was not there "Sofia" i shouted "coming" she answered.

After waiting for almost 10 minutes i walked up to Sofia's room only to see her holding the most beautiful orangr dress it sleeveless and long the dress was also back less

At exactly 7:15 i was ready and Anna was asleep because i did not want her to see Dexton today by any chance me and Sofia were sitting on the couch when the bell rang Sofia ran up and opened the door when i saw Dexton standing there looking handsome as ever wearing a black suit which made him look like a Greek god.

Dexton's pov-

I stood there on Sofia's door in till i saw Cassidy my breath literally caught up, she was wearing a really pretty orange dress which was long, backless and sleeveless. Uhhhhhh i wonder how i am going to control myself tonight.

One thing i always loved about Cassidy was that even though she wore revealing dresses she had this innocent smile on her that made her look like and angel and- wait, why m i saying this? It is obvious that only her looks innocent not her.

"We should leave Ms Valentine" i said truing to distinct myself from her as Cassidy nodded and i headed to my red Ferrari with Cassidy following me. After half an hour we were at the hotel where the party was going to be held.

I and Cassidy got out of my car and headed to the door Cassidy waved to a few people who i know sit with her during lunch time, as we both entered Lisa ran to us and hugged Cassidy and me, i could see a few of my employs shocked because i am the kind of boss who fires people not hug them but i simply shrugged and made a talk with Lisa.

After half an hour me and Cassidy were at the bar as usual Cassidy was not drinking she does not like to drink and doesn't like it if i do too, but i am the boss here. A lot of girls where making unwanted gestures to me and intentionally falling on me, why are these girls so irritating now a days? But it was fun as jealousy could be seen clearly on Cassidy's face and truly speaking i enjoyed the view.

After some time a familiar looking girl approached me and asked for a dance by now Cassidy was fuming and just for the fun of it i agreed "so what is your name?" i asked to the girl i was dancing with she looked up at me and smiled not the flirty one just a simple smile "Amy" the name kind of sounded familiar "you look familiar" i said and a smile played on Amy's face again "you sure do find me familiar because i know a lot about you as well for example when you were small you liked the colour purple but hid it because you thought it was girlish" my face was turning red but how did this Amy know that thought but before i could ask she replied again "well one dance was enough because the girl you came will kill me with her eyes if i ask for another one" Amy said and left the dance floor as i smiled at the thought of Cassidy

"Let's leave" i said as i approached Cassidy she muttered some curse words under her breath but i only heard her say why not leave with the slut i smiled and exited the party area only to notice it was raining heavily "how are we supposed to drive in such a heavy rain?" Cassidy asked as i came up with a solution "Ms Valentine your house is far away from her but my pent house is at the distance of 5 minutes so why not go there only for tonight" i said as Cassidy hesitated a bit "Ms Valentine i know you would not like it if i mention the past but you have lived with for 3 years hence i believe you know it is the safest option" i said i a voice void of emotions but this time it was difficult. Cassidy nodded and said "i will jut inform Sofia"

________________________________________________________-

Cassidy in her party dress

vote..........comment.....fan