Boring....

"You're so beautiful...." Jennifer looked at Phillip through half lidded eyes as he spoke, completely stunned.

Her?

Beautiful?

How could she be beautiful with her dark skin and short hair?

Even her mother claimed she looked like a boy....

"No, I'm not... I've never felt beautiful...." she whispered, shifting on her bent knees as Phillip held her waist tightly.

"That's because no-one has showed you just how gorgeous you are...." Paul's sultry voice sounded behind her, sending shivers up  her spine as his hands held her bottom. Furrowing a brow, she took in his words.

He and Phillip didn't find her...

boring?....

"I'm not plain to you?" she asked curiously, flexing her back muscles as Paul fingered her spine.

"And who told you that, Jenny? Your mother?.... Your sister?.... Or, that hack of an ex- fiance?..." Paul questioned, making her freeze up. How did they know that?

"Lena has a big mouth, she can't hold air...Isn't that right , Jennifer? Jennifer?...." Jennifer Townsend blinked out of her daydream, and gazed at her bosses as she gripped her notepad.

"I'm sorry, what did you say , Mr. Hamilton?" she cleared her throat and gazed at Paul curiously as he stared at her with a raised brow. Phillip and Paul looked at each other, sharing silent words. Jenny was known to daydream from time to time, but it was becoming a regular occurrence.

What was she thinking about so deeply?

Her book club?

Bible study?

The weekly dinner she had with her mother?

They didn't know....

But, it bothered them. Maybe Lena knew the answer? Hell, she knew everything else about Jennifer....

"I said, Lena has a big mouth. I told her I'm having a bit of a dandruff problem, now Ike's whole family knows! Ugh!" he huffed, sanking down in his rolling chair as Phillip snickered from his desk.

"I'm never asking her for help again!" Paul groaned, gripping his hair. He had only asked Lena for a quick remedy for dandruff, not to be slandered all over Atlanta! He and Phillip had been dealing with flaky scalps since childhood, him mainly. Phillips dandruff hardly showed up on his grooming comb, which left Paul very jealous. After styling his hair in the mornings, his comb would be loaded with pale flakes, leaving him disgusted. He had all types of prescriptions for medicated shampoos and conditioners, but the products never worked for him. He thought asking Lena very a bit of advice would help him out with finding some type of cure, but looks like it didn't work in his favor....

"Oh, there's a simple solution for that, just use a little lemon juice! Lemon's acidity helps balance out the PH of your scalp, keeping dandruff at bay. Just wash your hair with a bit of lemon juice like you would with regular shampoo, and it'll be like you never had dandruff." Jennifer explained, nodding a little. Paul looked at her, then turned his head to gaze at phillip.

"We're going to Kroger's after work...." he said , voice determined. Jenny broke down giggling, causing the twins to look at her lustfully. She took a minute to calm down, closing her eyes. Paul was....

completely hilarious!

She could always count on him for a good laugh, while she trusted Phillip for serious, knowledgeable conversation. Not that Paul wasn't smart, he just loved to joke. She found it nice he didn't take himself so serious. Clearing her throat, she smiled apologetically, then spoke as she opened her brown eyes.