"After you?" I notice he's holding the car door open. 

"Oh, yeah, sure. Thanks."

He climbs in after me and the guards are finished loading my luggage. Harry signals for the driver to put his foot on the gas.

"So you're in One Direction," I commented, still trying to make sense of it all.

"Yeah," Harry studies my face carefully. "If you wanna start going fangirl, make sure to warn me so I can plug my ears."

I can't help but smile. "No, I'm not. This girl in my class. I sat beside her and she was obsessed with you guys. Otherwise I woulod've never heard of you."

Harry rubs his chin. "Not sure if that's good or bad. Anyways, I thought I might warn you. I live with the guy in the band named Louis. He's a bit... messy... but I clean up after him pretty good so you should be okay. The other boys live next door or a few doors down, but we're at each other's places so often we practically live everywhere in our places. The boys know you're coming."

"I'm sorry if it troubles you that I'm living-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"No need. I think having a girl around might make the boys... mature a bit. Besides, we've just finsihed a tour so you're just in time to settle in while we take a break." Harry grinned. 

I'm going to be living with somebody famous. I'm going to be living with somebody famous. I'm going to be living with somebody famous. How is my mother friends with somebody whose son is famous? How come she has to be transfered to Tokyo for a year, anyways? They should've gotten somebody else to do it. Or saved it until prom and grad.  After I was finsihed with my goodbyes.

"So," Harry turns so he's facing me. "You're from the big city. Lived there all your life?"

"Pretty much," I shrugged.  "Born and raised. You ever been there?"

"Twice," Harry responded, grinning. "A concert and a stop of a tour. All good touristy fun." 

I had to smile back. It was like his cheerfullness was contagious or something.

"We're here," Harry announced as we pulled up to what looked like a complex of four houses. "And, um, be careful. Louis is kinda strange."

I laughed. "I think I'll be fine." 

Louis was the stripes one right?

I followed Harry into the house. It looked nice. It was cleaner than I expected and the current room's walls were buttery yellow. It didn't look like a boy's house and it certainly didn't look lived in. Until Harry pushed open another door. This room looked like a tornado struck. After a few moments, I reazlied it was the kitchen. Standing in the middle of the kitchen was who I assumed was Louis. There was flour everywhere. On the counters, the stove, his hair, his striped shirt, the floor, everywhere.