Chapter 1

Y/N POV
I was in my couch, looking in my laptop.

I was watching YouTube videos.

Nothing new around here. Always the loner I am.

I live alone. I have a sister named Jenna. I have green eyes like her too. Except, she dyes her hair so I don't have the same color hair as her...

To be honest, I don't think we look alike.

I heard ringing and I looked at my left.

My phone was ringing. Jenna's name was there. I wonder what she wants...

I picked up my phone and clicked answer.

"Hey Y/N!" Jenna greeted happily.

"Oh uh hey Jenna. Do you need anything sis?" I asked her.

Jenna was my older sister. She was 1 year older than me.

(Technology you are Aphmau's age.)

"I don't need anything! I'm just calling you for something~" I heard her say.

"What's going on?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so grumpy! Jeez! Anyways, I never told you this..." She paused.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Well... I work in Love Love Paradise... So I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me until summer was over." Jenna said.

My eyes widen.

Isn't Love Love Paradise a place where there's the beach and water slides? Ha...

I wonder what it would be like... It would be pretty relaxing and exciting!

I smiled and answered. "Alright. So do I have to pack my stuff then?" I asked her.

"Of course! Your clothes, toothbrush, phone, and you know. Anything you will need to survive. And... Bring your money too. I have a place for you to stay in already. Except... It's free. Oh and bring your swimsuit!" Jenna told me.

I kinda gulped. "Well...." I cut it. Maybe if I don't bring my swimsuit, I worn have to wear one!

"Alright I will! Wait Jenna... How am I getting there?" I asked her.

"You're going to go on a cruise and I think it takes a day so yeah. The tickets to the cruise are on the mailbox where I sent it to you! After you packed up everything, head to the address of on the ticket." Jenna said.

"Alright Jenna. I'll see ya there then."

"Bye sis!" And she hanged up.

Jeez. She seemed so excited for me to go there...

Must be because I don't usually call her and hang out with her a lot. I'm literally a loner.

I don't talk much around strangers or new people.

I don't even smiled around strangers or any new face.

I just do that around my family and friends.

If I even have a friend...

I'm basically a shy person around people. Why?

Well... I'm shy and don't talk much around strangers.

I just look at people into their soul. Kinda annoying when I have to greet someone new.

I just signed and went into my room.