He like the expression that flash on her fast,as he said it.Trying to be mad but trying to fight back against the smile creeping against her lips as she shouted,"No!Not at all.It's more serious."Her expression darken a little,avoiding his looking straight in eye.

Which actually worried him.

"Is something the matter?"he unintentionally embrace her in his arms by pure instinct ,"You can tell me anything."as he put this face into her neck, to inhale the sweet nectar of her neck.He could just lick it and bite it as his mouth became to be watery.He stop himself before doing that, damn , he was getting hungry.

Damn, his ghoul instincts started to kick in.For once in his life.He wished he was human.It was hard to tame his inner cannibal within.You look so delicious and tender as he felt inside his arms.

She looked up, disappointed,"I got to get home."Her eyes expressed not excited to be there as they glittered.

Shoot!He forgot humans were very sociable creatures, as well annoying thing that ghouls were easily hungry for human flesh .They might try to fine her and send ads of her.If she was to go outside, they would get her or have some jack ass call the police and take her in.Probably trying to interrogate him, as he was with his girl.In that moment,it kind of tick him off and frowned.He hated the fact you needed to leave.

Knowing how annoying humans can get and the damn investigators putting their noses in everything .Those guys were a force not to be reckon with because once they know your face and know that you are a ghoul.They would chase your ass to depth of hell, just to see you dead on their feet if they ever discovered you were a ghoul.It was disgrace to ghouls and a loss of honor as they avoid you, and denying your existence. As they let you there to rot for most ghouls with common sense. You were considered a dead man but Uta could handle them but the blissful freedom would been rob from him. Which to ghoul, freedom was gold.

As he stared at you and brush your face with his free hand and arm wrap around your waist.

---------------Uta's POV ended------------------
Uta was extremely disappointed but softened bit but he puff his cheeks,"Alright."Then nest his face in your neck and collar bone.

"I am sorry," you said.As he loosened up his hold to you,as step back.Your heart felt it was about to break.Through in your mind decided to kiss him on cheekbone,as you said,"Thank you," sheepishly.

You decided to walk home and try to make a story as you got there.Trying to avoid saying,'Hey, mom and dad.Last night I almost got kidnap and killed as I was saved by ghoul, who eats humans but I am totally alright.'

Your little adventure had already came to a end.Somehow it hurt,really bad. You didn't want to go but had to.You wanted stay here instead of your gloomy place.

You mind snapped back into reality ,as you laughed sheepishly as turned to him.Then bump two of your index fingers together.As look up to him and down to your fingers as turn even redder,"I just remembered,I don't know where I am?"

Uta, flash a rather devilish smile,"Tell me where you live?"

"What?!"You weren't quiet sure of sharing thoughts this ghoul got as you shared that personal information with a ghoul.He was a cannibal after all, you pulled your hair back and look to ground and to him, as you finally told him honestly,"I don't know if I should."

Uta sighed and rolled his eyes,"I didn't ate you and plus I had to cook human food.It smells awful.No ghoul would do that.Especially,"he look at you seriously,and touch your face,leaning closer to your face as he continued,"hungry,"in horse tone,dark and bit sexy.As you stared into his ghoulish eyes, which made you shiver in response. Your lips were a few inches away from lips and felt his hot skin leak away it's warmth,"Please I can take you home?"

You tried to stir away from situation, as you raised an eyebrow ,"Like how?"

He smirk,"Then I will show you."

You followed through and saw a slick glossy black motorcycle.It had nice smooth curves.

Then,he hop on to it and look at your direction,"Are you ready?"

At first, you wanted to say "No!"Through you realized your clothes were unrecognizable for your parents to recognized you .Through you started to think, how much he saw last night to put on clothes of last night for how long .

"Are you getting on?"As he seductively flex his index finger towards him, to hop on.

You sighed.You might as well. Then you hop on.Behind him.You try not to touch him but still brush back of him,"Ok."You said sheepishly.

"You got to put body against me and wrap your arms around me,"he instructed you and you did as he said but it made your heart burst in fire as you felt him.He turned it on and motor roar to life,the head he turned and handed a helmet.It was black and beautiful with skull,roses and gun decorated on it,"You got to put the cat ears off.Unless you actually do live in harem café."

You turn boiling red and pouted,"Yeah like I ever."Then you heard the vibration of motor purr.You took off ears and put on helmet.Then you guys were off.He already had his helmet on.Without warning,the gush air whipped against your face,everything was a blur.Your hair wave like a flag against the air. As you felt the real power and wild nature of motorcycle, you imagine yourself as a wild stallion .The motorcycle roared and called for it's attention in plain day light. Calling the day his, as it ran across the busy streets of Tokyo.

Uta yelled on top his lungs ,"You want to see a trick?"

You nodded and said ,"Yeah," but then you soon later regret it.As you felt him chuckled under his breathe.

As he warned you ,"Hold on tight."

Then you suddenly felt the lean muscular shoulders and biceps and l abs began to tighten .Both in embarrassed and excited you felt ,it began lift up and felt you were about to fall, in attempt to hold on, you desperately hug your body tightly to his,for a few moments,making your heart race and feel heavy with excitement as you smiled.You looked around to take away the beautiful scenery of Tokyo daylight.

Then went down and went to normal, stabilizing itself.

"Where to?"

You told him you live in more suburban area then very urban part of Tokyo.It was in Ota - ku. You were only few blocks away, when you ask him to stop before reaching home .You slide off,your heart almost as drop as time you got off.A heavy weight you never felt before.Where you ever going to see him again?You questioned yourself.

You turn to face him again, but your hands to face to hide your blushing with your long sleeves and bowed,"Thank you.Uta-kun."

Then,out of nowhere,Uta his lips into yours, warm and soft as the parted,"You didn't think that was for free!"as he looked at you smiling in great satisfaction.

Your face turn red and dumbfounded.It was first kiss you ever remembered, since your parents said as little kid,you kiss a boy in elementary.

Now,it was road between you and home.You slowly but steadily went cross the street.Your head down.It was end of this adventure.You couldn't run back.Not now.

You were at door step,tried to open the knob but it was shut.Then a cold chilled ran back your spine.They knew.They knew you were gone and your heart shrank into a endless void.

(Author :Thank you so much for reading. I am not the greatest writer but I try to became better and have fun.)