Chapter 14: Accidents Happen pt.1

Jack's POV:
Wade and his friends continued to bully me. At one point, they found out about me cutting and called me a freak and told me things like 'you dont matter' and 'go kill yourself.' Sometimes they got to me and I wanted to start cutting again, but I didn't do it because I knew how it would effect Mark. I decided to tell him about Wade and his friends today. I just hoped that he wouldn't do anything too violent because I know that Mark is very protective of me and would do anything to keep me safe. I told Mark to put his phone on vibrate so that I could talk to him. We sat down and hid our phones in the desk.
J- I've got something important to tell you, but promise me that you won't go crazy.
I heard his phone vibrate as soon as I hit send. He read it and responded.
M- I promise. Now what's going on?
J- you remember Wade, right?
M- yea
J- well, he's been telling me things like 'go kill yourself' and 'you don't matter'
Mark took a minute to respond.
M- thanks for letting me know. I'll ttyl
I got scared. Sometimes, that means that he's about to do something and it isn't going to be pretty.
(Btw, I love Wade sooo much irl so I don't want it to look like I hate him)
-------------------------------------------------------
Mark's POV:
As soon as Jack told me what's been going on, I felt my blood boil. I was pissed. There's NO way that I'm gonna let that slide. I plan on doing something about it after school today. Since Wade is in my next period, I'm gonna have a little "chat' with him. I don't want Jack to find out because I promised him that I wouldn't do anything crazy. But now?
I didn't care. I wanted to hurt Wade for torturing Jack like that.
Riiiiiiing
Time to talk to Wade. I still waited for Jack and we walked together.
"Mark, are you ok? You seem a little......tense."
"I'm perfectly fine, Jack."
I wanted him to believe me so that he wouldn't grow suspicious. As soon as I walked in my class, I looked for Wade. When I spotted him, I walked up to him.
"Who do you think you are, saying shit like that to Jack?"
He turned around and looked at me with a grin on his face.
"What are you talking about?"
I knew he was trying to act innocent, but it wasn't gonna work on me.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You bullying Jack is not ok."
"Ah, Jack. Such a dork. I don't know why you care so much about him. He's not popular, he's a nobody, he cut his wrists-"
"BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY HE DID THAT!" I yelled.
I was so angry and I didn't feel like talking about this subject anymore.
"Look, just leave Jack alone or-"
Slap
I put my hand up to my cheek. It stung a little, but that didn't matter to me at the moment. At this point, I was ready to tackle him. But I wasn't gonna do it now.
"That's it! Meet me at the parking lot after school today."
He nodded with an evil grin on his face.
"I'll be there."
After that, the bell had rung meaning it was time for class to start. During class, I couldn't think straight(let me know if you caught the joke in that). All I could think about was what would happen. I kept thinking about this until the end of the period.
~time skip brought to you by moi~
---------------------------------------------------------
Jack's POV:
As I was walking to my locker, I heard something that made my heart drop.
"There's something going down at the parking lot. Looks like its gonna be a fight!"
Why the fuck did I tell him? My mind screamed at me. I shouldn't have told Mark. I quickly grabbed my things and rush out to the parking lot. As soon as I got there, I saw Mark and Wade talking. I started to hear them as I got closer. When I did get closer, Wade had push Mark. Then Mark tackled Wade and started to punch him in the face. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. I've never seen Mark like this before. After standing there for a few seconds, I dropped my stuff on the ground and tried to get Mark off of him. While I was trying to get Mark, he elbowed me in my nose, causing me to stumble back. I was shocked. Mark had never hurt me before. I just picked up my things and ran home, wanting to forget that it ever happened.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I decided to update today because I didn't update yesterday. As always, if you liked it, HIT that vote button in the face and feel free to leave comments down below.

Luv you guys!  <3

BYEEEEE :P