Chapter 7: Can you keep a secret?

Jack's POV:
I decide that I would contact Felix. He gave me all his social medias(facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.) and his phone number.
J: hey Felix
F: Hey Jack
J: I have 2 important things to tell you.
F: What is it?
I was scared because I haven't told Felix that I was gay yet. I figured that I would tell him just to get it off my chest.
J: The first thing I want to tell you is that I'm gay.
He didn't reply at first. I got scared thinking that I just lost another friend. Then my phone buzzed.
F: Well, I'll still be your friend no matter what. Now what's the second thing you wanna tell me?
I trusted Felix enough to tell him my secret.
J: Can u keep a secret?
F: Of course!
J: Ok. I kinda like Mark.
F: OMG! REALLY?!
J:Yeah, I do.
F: I SOOOO SHIP YOU GUYS!!!
J: Just promise me that you wont tell anyone, especially Mark.
F: I promise!
Then I felt movement. I looked over to my side and saw Mark waking up. I forgot that he had stayed over my house last night.
"Good morning, Jack."
I blushed, making my face very red. Oh my god his voice is soooo hot! I thought.
"Mornin' Mark!" I replied.
"Why are you up so early?"
I shrugged.
"I don't know. I guess I'm just an early bird."
We both chuckled. Then he got up, grabbed his bag, and went into the bathroom. I sat in my room thinking about how I wanted Mark to be my boyfriend. But then I started thinking about how I would have no chance with him and how he's probably not even into guys.
----------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV:
While I was in the bathroom, I started to think about Jack. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I tried to stop thinking about him, but I couldn't. It was something about him. When I was done, I got dressed, put my clothes in my bag, and went back in Jack's room. When he saw me, he smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why do I feel this way? I thought. I started to think of possibilities of why I felt this way. I sat on the bed as he went into the bathroom. Then I continued to think of the possibilities. Then there was one thought that shocked me:
Is it possible that I like Jack?
I didn't think it was possible for me to like Jack. I always told myself and other people that I was straight. But now I'm starting to think that I'm gay or bisexual. Then I started to think some more. So what if I like Jack. That doesn't mean that he likes me back. Then I decided that I would go back home. When Jack came in his room, I told him that I was gonna go home.
"Already?" Jack pleaded.
I nodded.
"I gotta go home eventually." I replied.
Then he started smiling.
"How about we just hang out for the day? You know, just the two us, laughing and having fun."
I thought about it. My parents weren't home right now so I guess it would be okay.
"I don't see why not." I said.
Jack looked so happy when I told him that I would hang out with him. His smile is the reason that I smiled along with him. It made ne happy to see that I make him happy.
~Time Skip~
Jack's POV:
Mark and I went to the arcade, got lunch, and went to the playground we had went to the day I came out to him. When we got there, we sat on the bench. We just sat there and talked and we also laughed. Then, Mark and I watched the sunset. As the sun was going down, I put my head on his shoulder. Then I blushed and quickly removed it.
"Sorry.' I said, feeling a little embarrassed.
"I dont mind." Said Mark.
I decided to put my head back on his shoulder. Then he put his arm around my shoulder and we sat there like that for a while. Then we looked at each other. We stared at each other for a while. Then Mark suddenly got up.
"I, uh...... better get home." Mark said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah, uh....m-me too." I studdered. We then proceeded to walk home. When I got home, I went went right upstairs and flopped on my bed. My mind was flooding with thoughts. Then one thought made me smile a little:
Is it possible that Mark likes me too?
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you liked it hit that vote button in the face and feel free to leave comments.

That's it for now

BYEEEE :P