❤️ Chapter 9 ❤️

Harry's POV

I cuddle up to Y/n, wrapping my arms around her.

She backs away and stares at me for
a while, what the fuck is wrong with her?

"No, Harry stop." she said, nervousness lacing her voice.

"Why not?" I mumble, slowly removing my arms away from her.

"It's too early, its not the right time" she turns away from me and begins to stare at the wall.

I sighed. "I really like y-you, Y/n." I stuttered. The words slipped out of my mouth, not allowing me to control them.

"Harry, listen i like you aswell but this is just moving too fast." She stared at me, her eyes darting around my face.

"Okay, okay" i hugged her to say sorry.

---

Giselle's POV

We have been walking for hours, and we still cannot find her.

"Courtney, i  think we should rest for a bit." She turned back to face me.

"I'm not giving up, i ain't resting!" Her voice echoed around us, making me grimace.

"Fine! Why are you such a bitch?" I stopped and gave her a dirty look.

"Giselle, you know what just leave me alone if you really want to rest, ok?" She rolled her eyes and stalked off.

"Okay!" I shouted.

That bitch sometimes pisses me off to a limit that i cannot deal with her.

I finally find a spot to rest, but i get nervous, what if Courtney didn't make it?

Fuck sake i feel so bad. I say reckless shit, and it turns back on me later on.

I shouldn't have let Courtney walk off, you can't be alone in the mess of a world.

I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I trudged in the direction that she had left in.

Yay new chapter and i havent updated in ages 😭❤️ thanks so much to morgensternokay for editing it ❤️