❤️Chapter 8❤️

Im so sorry for not updating for a while just didnt really have the time to write and update so here is chapter 8 💕😂

Tobi's POV

I take her hand and drag her further away from Harry.

"What are you doing i though you liked me?" I said in discomfort.

"Bu..but... I didn't say i liked you" she mumbles to me.

"What was the kiss for then? You kissed back didn't you" i start raising my voice.

"We-" as soon as she was about to say something Harry interrupts.

"Can you please leave her alone she has had a lot on her mind recently." He takes her hand and walks off.

What did i ever do to deserve this all i wanted was her, but no Harry had to come into this.

"You know what guys you can go by yourself i don't fucking care!" I run off.

Harry's POV

I think i did the right thing taking her away from him, she seemed like she didn't wanna talk to him.

I turn around and see Tobi running off into the distance, i try and disturb Y/n so she doesn't look back.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, i'm fine just sad that Tobi left"

What she's sad, what the fuck he was shouting at her i don't understand.

I walk infront of her and stop.

She looks at me and i look at her.

I leaned into a hug and she hugged back, this was a dream come true, fuck why could i not have met her earlier she's perfect.

We both stop hugging and started walking on.

We heard something behind us, we turned around and saw a group of zombies coming after us.

"We better run babe" i shout.

Why the fuck did i just say that im so dumb.

We start running and find a hiding spot in a little tunnel, it was empty.

"We should wait until it calms down a little" she looks up to me.

"Yeah" i sat down and she sat next to me.

We started getting closer. But why would she do this she knows its too early i also do aswell.

Fuck it i'm going for it.

AYEEE CHAPTER 8 WAS LIT FAM 😂 okay im apoligising again for the lack of updates. And thanks so much for 600 reads ❤️