❤️ Chapter 3 ❤️

Okay so NEW CHAPTER this ones a bit different but i promise it will get more intresting.

I finally decided that its not safe for me to stay in my house since they can easily get in (zombies) so i pack all my supplies i need and start to head out.

"Shit." I mumbled, i still haven't got that cute guy out of my head it's scaring me how much im thinking about him.

Ok, but seriously now i need to stop and think about my life and the problems going on in this world because i AIN'T surviving, well that's what i think is going to happen.

As i was walking to a safe place in Stratford i hear someone shouting in the distance "OI YOU THERE WAIT!" I was confused so i turned around and saw some guy jog towards me.

"Um.. hello?" I said in confusion.

"So are you like the only person around here?"

"Hopefully not..." I mention.

"Maybe stay with me? By the way my name is Tobi" he smiles at me and i give a tiny smile back.

He looks like a nice person, to be honest i think he is kinda cute aswell, I KNOW I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THIS to all the guys i see.

A bit later he starts getting closer to me but i shift to the side, i was baffled.

Please i hope this isn't happening to me i really don't wanna ruin his life i don't wanna get with him but i find him pleasant.

"Would you like a drink?" He stares at me and smiles.

"No, i'm fine not thirsty at the moment." I answer.

"Not thirsty for the d either?" He laughs after saying this.

I back away a bit and let out a little giggle.

This guys acctually seems fun to be around maybe i'll get to know him more.

"Can we maybe sit down for a bit, my legs hurt" i add.

He sighs and stares at me, "okay, anything for you."

This is getting weird, i turn to him and fake a smile.

Why did i do that, that is just rude stupid me for fuck sake.

"So have you got anyone special?" He buzzes and smiles at me with his cute dimples ahh i've got a fettish for dimples.

"Nope, not at the moment" i retort.

Before i knew it he leaned in and his soft lips touched mine, i kissed back to be honest it felt good to kiss a guy because i've never done this before. It lasted a minute and then i leaned back and he smiled at me.

i'm suprised that he went in for it because im ugly as fuck and i don't think anyone would ever wanna kiss me.

"Can i tell you something?"

YESSS THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER FINALLY I HAD THE GUTS TO WRITE SOMETHING LONGER 😂 hope your enjoying it so far btw this "relationship" wont last long so dont worry xD ill be writing next chapter tomorrow please comment what you think of it so far .