"I can send you a flaming emoticon only, Kin." And the message was followed by a big red heart.

"We will be celebrating our second anniversary on the fifth of the next month and see we behave like those typical love birds." She typed and smiled.

"Really? Have I asked you for a selfie of yourself? We are not like them, wifey." His message made her dumbstruck.

"So you want me to send a selfie. I know you, Abdullah." She typed and supplemented her reply with a messy selfie.

Few moments passed and her phone vibrated again.

"Ammi has made me to marry a girl with red nose. How adorable it looks! Why its like it every time? Yes, I am just yawning at the moment. Please be patient."

She involuntarily touched her nose and laughed. Her eyelids fell on the sockets and while inhaling a deep breath she just wanted to thank her God for everything she had; a beautiful house, caring family and a very loving husband. It felt like as if it was yesterday that she waited for his appearances on television or looked for every possible clue to find something new about him. Their marriage was two years old now and still she was a fan of the man in her life; on whose bed she was lying and remembering him.

...

"Kinza, tell me that it is true. Ammi has just told me and I am exclaiming like a clown. Ariba asked me what has happened and I just kissed her cheek." Hira said with happiness filling her voice.

Her grip on phone tightened and she pressed her lips together.

"Yes. True it is, Hira." Uttering with difficulty these words escaped her mouth.

"Oh my God! Did you tell Abdullah?" Hira asked.

"Not yet. I don't know how to tell him actually." Sheepishly Kinza smiled and sighed.

"My dear mother-to-be sister in law, this is going to be the most important moment of his life. Tell him when he is back. Nobody of us will tell him, for sure." Hira affirmed her and redness sparkled on her cheeks.

"His flight is of tomorrow and he will land by the next day's evening." Placing the hanger in the racks Kinza mentioned and Hira blessed her with tons of prayers and wishes.

...

She saw the silver car coming from the main gate and her heart skipped a beat. The thought of meeting him, seeing him in person and staring at the arrogant features for whole night made her relieved after a month. Now when she had another piece of him in her body it felt like the bond has strengthened.

He was shaking hands with the watchman and servants and her heart was flooding with the same emotions it felt each time when he came back in their house, in her life.

Ammi was greeting him and she was waiting for her turn. The sober grin was making butterflies run in her stomach and she was internally making fun of her state.

He was now looking at her from Ammi's shoulder and the shouting eyes were burning on her face.

"AssalamoAlaikum." She mumbled.

"Walaikum Assalam. How are you?" He replied enthusiastically.

"I am so good right now." She looked at his handsome face and his arm circled her waist.

The old grey eyes flickered at them and hugged them both tightly.

"I am really very happy for you, my children. A mother only wants her family all settled, established and content. I am proud of you, my daughter. You have made this home like heaven and I am satisfied that I made a great choice in those chaotic times. You composed my son when he was shattered. I owe a lot to you, Kinza." Ammi was saying with love spilling from her words and his eyes were affirming her that he acknowledged what she did.