Ten

"Auntie, I want you to know something. The doctors are still trying to cure him but the dark clouds from the stadiums are still here. We all see that he is focused on his career only but something is disturbing him. He needs someone to listen to him without asking for the proofs. He is tired of walking alone and in my opinion he should get married now. He is twenty six already." Amjad was trying to convey his thoughts and the old eyes were filling up.

"I am thinking the same, my son. He is my prince and a princess is in my eyes also." All smiling, Ammi said.

"This is wonderful news, indeed. The team of lawyers was also insisting me for it and I was supposed to tell you. They were of the view that if Abdullah marries then the media will stop making his false scandals. I am sure that you already know that how the electronic media, especially, is busy combining many names with his and when he will soon regain his senses then he will not like it." Amjad was overwhelmed.

......

Abdullah was conscious after three days. He was still unable to breathe freely so oxygen mask was saving his life. The painful catheter was taking him out of the nightmare he was the part of. The whole universe appeared sad. His awakening was a blessing but it seemed that the galaxies were forgetting their orbits and the black holes were enchanting. 

There were almost thirty different tubes penetrating through his strong body signaling the performance of the pumping heart. He had grown weak. Whenever his magical pale wrist shivered a little, the old towards-grey eyes pondered the reason behind this fatal punishment.

He was alive but the life has always been difficult.

...

Pulling the hair strands behind her ear she said, "Now you go and do not grip this bouquet from its stand otherwise this curly bow will never be tight again."

"Okay Madam. I will take the maximum care and will drop it to the receiver." Chauffeur was saying with his head down.

...

It was another day by the mercy of God that Abdullah was able to talk and eat, fluids only given by the drips. He was, in a low voice, saying his needs and the whole staff was running to make them. The doctors had recently changed his dressing and the nurses were busy in lowering his bed. He was breathing heavily due to the pain and the doctors were busy comforting him. 

Many of his fans were placing their flowers in the special corner made for him outside. He was feeling light again as life was getting better. His career was still in the hard waters but the scuba divers were putting their all efforts in sorting out the allegations.

When the miseries of his life lessened then the doctors left him alone. 

Abdullah was staring at the large window when the staff nurse appeared and gave him a beautiful iris bouquet. He was overwhelmed by observing it. It was a small flowery package that was elegantly designed.

"Sir, a man appeared and demanded to give it to you. We tried hard to stop him but he insisted on a security checkup of these flowers to make the air clear. The security department has qualified it safe. We wish this statement of love will make your day better." The nurse was explaining.

He politely replied, "Thank you so much for this trouble. I guess the person behind it is special. I will check it." The nurse turned back and did not forget closing the glass door of the private room.

Seeing him going back Abdullah pouted his Greek lips. He was somewhat confused as all his friends were constantly visiting him. His visitors always mentioned their names when they left their messages but who had sent him such a gorgeous piece of art?

Intriguingly, he moved the tiny bouquet in his trembling hand and his eyes settled on the perfect bow. He smiled a little as the purple ribbon was beautifully assembled. The flowery scent was pacifying his nerves and he was feeling relaxed. Playing with the bouquet he peeked inside and found a piece of paper. Carefully picking it up, he opened its folds. The crisp lines on the paper parted from each other and it appeared empty. He was amazed again and a good laugh parted his lips. His eyes then suddenly fell on the right corner below and then widened.

"I am here and I stand with you!"

Narrowing the corners of those almond shaped orbs he lied more easily in the bed, forgetting the terrible waves of pain for the time being.

"I was right. You are someone special but as far as I remember I am not married! Who are you? I wish someday we will meet on any crossroad of life and I will express my gratitude to you, or maybe propose you", and he was laughing badly. 

Little did he know that she was dying for his one affectionate, complete glance. 

......

AssalamoAlaikum.

So how it is going? I am truly grateful to you guys. You all are fabulous.

Demographics of this story are covering many regions on earth and in this way Wattpad is making me introduced with the world.

Sending my virtual gifts to you all..

Byeee.

Allah Hafiz.

*When you have two exams and you're tired of studying so you plan to update a few chapters.*