Twelve

Days were passing and her parents had surrendered in front of her wish. They did not know that she was combating with the biggest dilemma of her life. There were just a few days left and each set of those twenty four hours was dissolving the mixture of happy and sad feelings in her blood.

A beautician was applying henna on Kinza's hands and she was just staring them. The milky white arms were looking aesthetic. She was getting tired and her heart was thumping in a cage. It was the eve of their Nikkah and soon she was going to be Mrs. Ahmed. 

The feeling was divine and her eye lashes always shivered when his name caused her body to heat up.

Abdullah was still not discharged due to the fractures and weakness. He was going to be the groom in a hospital.

"How ridiculous it is! I even do not know the name. This motherly love often makes man miserable." Whispering to his black kurta shalwar he was wondering that what will happen when the media will stop talking rubbish, his career will settle again and the final part; divorce. He had decided the later by a great thinking spell. 

Marriage was not his thing.

...

Finally the day was there and Kinza was just like all the other brides. She was crying and sobbing. Her dad kissed her forehead and hugged her. She was the princess of her kingdom and today a prince was entering.

"Honey, why are you crying like this? Do you want me to do it also? Today is Nikkah only and you are already crying. We are not letting you go so soon. Take it easy." Dad was busy comforting her while wiping her tears.

Mama was sad on the other end. She was worried for her future also.

Soon the pure white eastern dress was placed in the car and dad was driving her to the salon. She was feeling nauseated and tears were slipping from her eyes. How beautiful the bond of marriage is! It combines two strangers into one. The strangers that had never permitted anyone to bother in their lives happily accept the faults, deficiencies and interference of each other. Soon she was going to complete half of her religion but her better half was still silent. She always had dreamed a typical eastern wedding. She never wanted to initiate a talk to her going-to-be groom but his case was different.

When the beautician congratulated her for getting him for the first time she smiled with inner peace.  Even the blessing was being poured from the clouds.

  It was raining outside.  

...

"Oh my God Kinza! You are looking so gorgeous." Mish was clapping near her who was seated in the couch of her room.

Kinza was waiting for Mish desperately. Mish sat close to her and the scent of the flowers tugged into the bouncy hair made her to inhale. Kinza smiled at this gesture. Mish continued, "So your prince charming is waiting. Finally you have reached at your pre-destined fate. This was written for you. I am so happy, Kinza. I did try to take you back but your prayers are answered."

Slightly lowering her head, Kinza was all shy.

......

Her room was getting occupied by the ladies, her friends and female cousins. The debater was losing her confidence. The powerful presenter was failing in making eye contact. She was no more Kinza then. Soon her dad entered in the room and informed the ladies that Nikkah was going to start in a few moments. Seeing his princess dressed in a beautiful white georgette maxi dad came closer and cupped her face. Both eyes met and she finally lost her patience. Both were crying and comforting each other.

"I am so happy for my baby. Looking like a princess today! May Allah protects you from evil eye! May he respects you! May your every wish come true! I have to leave otherwise it would be difficult for me." Dad was speaking in a low tone and entire room was drowned in the pin drop silence.

And she was just crying.

...

"Do you, Miss.Kinza Kareem, accept Mr.Abdullah Ahmed with fifty lac meher in your Nikkah?"

And her heart forgot to beat. That magical moment was enough to declare that she was all his. With her lips trembling hard she tried to think again. For once she wanted to become a runaway bride and the very next second witnessed her head nodding lightly. The same question was asked twice again and she did not utter a word but lowered her head. The needles on the clock moved and everybody was congratulating her. Mish hugged her tightly and kissed her red burning cheek. Tears were cascading down her cheeks. She had found the true interpretation of her long seen dream. The dream whose frequency was higher than any other wish was proved true, finally.

-----------------------------

AssalamoAlaikum.

Here's the another update of the day. Happy???

They are almost together no but!!!

Keep supporting me. I need your support in making some bench marks here..!!!!

Next update will be soon also as I would be busy tomorrow!!!!

Stay tuned if you are up..

Byeeee..

Allah Hafiz.

*Straight from the pile of notes, lectures and examination anxiety, just for you, in these five free minutes.*