Chapter 20: Rescue Plan

Raven walks in the direction of Creepypasta Academy, it has been a long time since she was called back to handle with the plague that is killers that want to destroy the balance of the world by killing so many people. Life permits killing, as long as it doesn't go overboard and is targeted towards the innocent who are not meant to die in such a gruesome manner. 

The one person who follows that rule is Alice, but sometimes she can't help but be a little naughty and kill a little extra. She causes a fracture in the cycle which dips the balance further to one side than the other. 

Her body shivers as she begins to sense a shift in the world. She stops walking and looks at her hands, her eyes close. Heat seems to come through her hands and a large book appears before her. Names begin to appear and their original death dates change from what they were to being all on the same day. 

"Tomorrow. She will begin this hunt today and kill all of these." Her fingers brush over the names in her book. Once she closes it, it vanishes into thin air. She continues on her way, finding a lonely, closed off space to travel faster than just walking from the town to the academy of killers.

                                                                           ~0~

"This sucks, looks like they caught on to us leaving. I didn't think they would send out a team to hung us down and kill us." Blood sighs in annoyance as the girls all hide out in an abandoned building. Her ears and tail bristle to show how annoyed she is.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They let us leave so easily after all and took that as an excuse to come kill us. Luckily you caught on to weird scents." Harlie says as she looks ahead at the dirty concrete under her feet. She moves her foot away from a blood splatter that jumps over from Gluttony eating the last being that had come after them.

"They sent out teachers from the look of it, I wonder if they'll send out students next to come hunting for us. Not humans, but the monsters we can't just kill with a knife or whatever." Broken puts her hands through her dark hair as frustration sets in. She feels anxious being away from Masky for so long. 

"Then you can leave them to us." Gluttony says, finishing her meal as she looks at her human companions. Only she and Blood seem to be the only non-humans in the group. So the humans could get into some serious trouble if they start sending out stronger opponents. They're not sure how long their hiding place will last.

The girls sit around the building, looking outside every now and again for any kind of suspicious movement from Creepypasta Academy. 

"I'm getting hungry, was it really a good idea to get rid of our cloaking bracelets?" Scarlet whines as she holds her growling stomach. She's jealous that Gluttony got to eat, but it doesn't help that the rest of them are not cannibals. 

"Because there's a strong possibility that they'll have tracking devices on them. That could explain how they found us the first time. I just hope we got rid of them far enough away to last here until we figure out our next move." Harlie reminds her, but is also in the same state. She's really hungry and there's only so much bubble gum can distract her from her hunger. Scarlet pouts and they sit there, wondering what to do.

"We're going to collapses if we don't eat." Broken holds her stomach, her head aching from the lack of food. 

"Um, maybe I can find BEN online and he can try and get food to us? We can grab it from like a location away from this building." Blood suggests, feeling bad that her companions are suffering from lack of food and water. They all look at each other, unsure of what might be safest for them to do.

When Blood mentions BEN the girls can't help but think of the guys that they're all interested in. They wonder how worried they are about them, if they want to go out and look out for them. Save them from the problem they have gotten themselves into. Not only that, but they lead Death right to the place where they all are at.