Chapter 12

Carl P.O.V
    "Wait! Carl stop!" I jerk my hands away from the waistband of Enid's jeans that I was about to pull down.

    "Y-you can't. I'm on my period.." She whispers the last part. I give her a confused stare.

    "You're.. Period?" I stutter out.

     She pulls away, pulling her shirt back over her head. "You don't know what a period is?"

Shaking my head, I pull my shirt back over my head as well. "What is it?"

Her cheeks flush a brilliant red, and she gives me a disbelieving stare. "Well...mm.. I never really learnt about it that good. But basically, my body prepares for a baby, and if I don't get pregnant then the blood... Well it just comes out."

I scrunch my face in disgust. "So you're bleeding down there? Why can't I tell? How often does it happen? Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes, I'm bleeding. You can't tell because I wear stuff to soak up the blood. It happens once a month for about 4, 5 days. Sometimes I get cramps, but other than that no it doesn't hurt." Enid answers all my questions, and I lay my head back on the wall to soak in the new information.

"So... All girls get it?" I whisper, thinking of Judith.

"Yeah, when we reach a certain age," I cringe once again.

"So my... Mom got it?" I spit out with disgust. That's nasty, she's basically bleeding from her insides.

"Mmhmm. That's enough of this conversation, stop looking at me so disgusted it's not gross. Every girl gets it," and she pulls my lips to hers, making me completely forget about the conversation we just had.

I pull her onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her small body with her lips still pressed against mine.

•••

Enid P.O.V
Wow that was an awkward conversation. I can't believe that Carl knew what a condom was, but he didn't know what a period was! Whoever taught him, missed out on a part!

Although once I pressed my lips against his once again, I don't think he really cared that my vagina was bleeding. And I definitely knew that he didn't really care anymore once I felt his excitement against my thigh as I sit on his lap.

I smirk, moving my hand down there to cup him through his jeans. He gasps, detaching my lips from his with a loud pop. "Enid.."

"Just enjoy yourself," I whisper, slowly dragging his zipper on his down.

I pull down his pants, pulling his boxers down along with them. His hardness bounces up, just as big as I expected. It's really weird looking, with an odd mushroom like shape on the top.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Carl look at me. He opens his mouth but I press my lips to his before he can tell me to stop.

I trail my in between our bodies, hesitantly wrapping my hand around... Uh, it. Carl sucks in a breath, meanwhile I'm surprised by the softness of it. I move my hand up and down and he moans my name breathlessly. I take that as a good sign and keep going.

Carl squeezes his eyes shut, sinking down into my grip. I can't help but think that he looks so hot right now, and I get a sudden urge to taste him.

Without thinking, I bring my tongue down onto the smooth top of him. He practically jumps out of the cabin, and I immediately retract myself from him. "Did it hurt??!?"

He shakes his head. "Uhm.. The opposite actually. That felt really good," he whimpers and I smile.

This time, I waste no time his taking the tip of his member into my mouth. He groans loudly, and I'm surprised when he knots his fingers into my hair.
But I keep going.

"Enid stop!" Carl blurts out a bit later. I plan to give him one more suck, but when I do that a hot liquid hits the back of my throat and Carl immediately pulls out of my mouth. I spit out the terrible tasting stuff as he pulls his pants and boxers back up, his cheeks red as a tomato.

"I'm sorry! Enid I'm so sorry- I- I didn't mean to.. It just happened an-and-" I cut off his stutter, standing up with him following close behind me.

"It's okay, Carl. I get it," I say, turning around to face his flustered self before I walk out the door. "At least you enjoyed it. Now what time were you supposed to watch Judith at?"

    He glances at his watch, his eyes widening.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••HARHAR! Carl is getting some.. Harharharharhar! I figured that Carl wouldn't really know what a period was because he didn't really get taught. I'm gonna try and make a more interesting chapter one of these days... Any ideas for theme songs? I'm losing ideas! Heeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeee!!!