Chapter 7- Reality (3)

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT!***

 NOTE: Since this book is getting published, what is posted on Wattpad is my rough draft and unedited version. Several things are still going to change in the published version of this book.

**********************************************

CHAPTER 7- REALITY (Part 3)

*********************************************

Nikos woke up as sunlight streamed through their window. His stomach rumbled and he decided to get some breakfast. His wife was still asleep but he let her for he knew he tired her out the night before. They made love three more times before dawn.

Now, Nikos felt the aches and pains of that total of four times. On top of that was his headache from yesterday's hangover.

He needed to eat and drink so he headed down to the hotel restaurant. He sat at a table by the balcony, ordered some coffee and grabbed the morning newspaper. As expected, the headline on the society page was his wedding with Cassia while the headline on the business page is the merger of Andrade International and Demakis Shipping Incorporated along with the announcement of him being CEO of the new mega corporation.

"Good morning, son."

Nikos looked up from his paper and saw that Costas Andrade sat on the chair opposite his.

He sighed and replied, "Good morning, Costas."

Costas smiled. "How went the wedding night?"

Nikos felt a spark of irritation at being questioned about something so private.

"As it usually is," he replied with a shrug.

"Looking at you, I am glad that my granddaughter pleased you." Nikos almost rolled his eyes but again, he just shrugged.

"I wanted to talk to you about the changes in the corporation. The merger is still fresh and I would need you in the Greece office to finalize more details. I'll also train and introduce you to the board so that you can take over easily."

Nikos nodded his agreement. "Anything else?" he asked.

"That's it. Enjoy your honeymoon but I think it will need to be cut short."

"No. I guess we'll be skipping the honeymoon first in order to get everything settled and just have it later this year. I need to be there during the company's transition. That cannot wait but my honeymoon can."

"I like that attitude. Business first," Costas said with a smirk. "Next order of business, I want to know where you'll be living with my granddaughter."

"My penthouse in Athens. It's closer to both companies."

"Well...she very much expressed her interest that she wanted to live still under my roof. Can't you give her that? She's still acclimating herself to Greece after living in America most of her life. It will break my heart also if she was parted with me. She very much agreed that both of you will live with me."

Nikos clenched his teeth. How dare she agree without telling him about it?

"I'll speak with her," he grated in a rough tone.

"She also expressed her disinterest with bearing your heir at this point. I do hope that you will respect that wish. She is young after all and she still has her life ahead of her. Maybe after three to five years?"