•Introduction •

Hello People!

As you all know that two and two makes four I truly believe in that!

I wrote a collab SS with Rits Di and it was an amazing but tough experience! I never thought that I will team up with someone else for another collab story! But guess what?? I Did! And this time my partner is none other than VatsDWriter yayeeee! You all love her don't you? And you all love me too so! We two lovely people will meet what will be the consequences??

InshaAllah am sure the consequences will be super awesome!

Here are few words from VatsDWriter for you all!

"Hi people, this is my first collab with one of the best MaNan authors and I really hope that you guys like it because again, we have tried a different concept.
We have put loads of efforts in it so plz leave your valuable feedback as it will motivate us to do better. And of course, a very happy birthday to my co author aka my bak bak queen. :D

Thank You!"

So now! Some important things!
The prologue of this story is done I will be updating it tonight! Secondly we will start this story officially after mid September means the first chapter will be updated after two weeks! The updates will be slow! Like weekly updates because she has her stories and I have mine! This story is a completely extra work we will be doing! So you guys have to be patient!

Now let's come towards few announcements about Awargi and Forbidden Love!

The announcement is I am wrapping them both in few chapters! Like three or four maximum along with an epilogue! So yes! The updates are coming tonight! Hang in there! :)

Love you all so much!
Do support us! Cuz without you guys we are nothing!

Love,Mawara & VatsDWriter 💖