Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.

Start from the beginning

"These kids are so bright." Abel thought. "I refuse to let them fail."

Meanwhile in Cali, Tyler was finally able to leave the hospital. She was a little weak and under the hospitals standards, but she decided that she wanted to go home anyway. Instead of having Isaiah come and pick her up, Tyler demanded that she have a taxi come her way and take her home so that he wouldn't know that she was being let out. As Isaiah prepared to roll himself a blunt to make the pain fade away, he heard his door unlock and open.

It was her.

"Ty?" Isaiah gasped as he jogged up to her. "You're aight, babe!"

As Isaiah gave Tyler a hug, she stared blankly off into space, not moving her arms or anything else on her body.

"Why did you try to kill yourself, babe?" Isaiah gasped. "That ain't never the way out!"

Tyler ignored Isaiah, slumping upstairs.

"I'm gonna.........go to bed..." Tyler mumbled to herself.

To make sure that Tyler wouldn't do anymore self harm to herself, Isaiah cut off the TV and made his way back upstairs to sleep by her side. As he got into bed with her, Tyler started crying to herself again. Isaiah placed his arms around her and let her bawl on his shoulders, kissing he on her forehead.

"We lost our kids, Isaiah." Tyler wept. "We lost them...."

"Ty, even though I ain't cryin', I'm equally as hurt as you is. Trust me. I ain't never lost no kids befo'...." Isaiah sighed. "But......but we can get through this shit togetha. And when we heal a lil bit mo', we can have some more kids. Aight?"

Tyler nodded her head as Isaiah gave her another kiss on her forehead.

"Come on." Isaiah sighed as he cut off the lamp lights. "Let's go to bed."

As the clock struck 3:00am in Saudi Arabia, Iyana started to cry in the middle of the night. She wailed and wiggled out loud, kicking her feet in the bed as Abel peeked into the kids room and cut on the lamp lights.

When he saw Kayson and Madilyn sleeping together, he got enraged.

"No. No!" Abel barked, giving Madilyn a furious look as he pointed to her bed. "You get in your own bed RIGHT NOW!"

Madilyn gave him a terrified look, walking over to her bed and getting under the covers. Abel kept his eyes on her, steaming with anger.

"I will choose who you sleep with when you get older, but at this age, you're not sleeping with ANY boy!" Abel continued. "Do you understand me!?"

"Yesth."

Abel glanced over at Lily as she lifted up in her bed. He inched his index finger towards himself as Lily's cries for a bottle got louder.

"You." Abel said. "Come here. Now."

As Lily got out of the bed, she rubbed her eyes and walked into the hall.

"Yesth?"

"Come on." Abel said. "I'm gonna show you how to feed the baby."

Abel brought Lily downstairs and showed her how to make an infant bottle in the microwave. He showed her detail through detail, down to the numbers he wanted pushed on the microwave. After the bottle was finished, he made Lily sit down on the couch and hold her arms in a cradling position, handing her the bottle.

"Now you make sure that the baby eats every drop in the bottle." Abel said in a strict tone. "Afterwards, you place the baby against your shoulders and pat her until she burps."