“No I’m staying to help” she argued I groaned.
“Then shut the hell up and stop complaining,” I snapped at her opening my eyes frowning she looked at me shock before she glared at me I groaned.

“Sorry” I mumbled grabbing the bag taking out all the supplies I sighed getting the directions out she was staring at me I frowned.

“Stop staring at me I don’t like when people do that,” I grumbled reading through everything I could see her cock her head to the side.

“You let Hayley do it” She said I shrugged Hayley was different though.

“That’s different,” I mumbled putting the paper down and stuffing my mouth with a pop tart again.

“Alright where’s the poster board we can do that first then we can build this damn generator” I said she nodded lifting a huge folding poster up I nodded at it I liked it and it was black with would be perfect I took the stick on letters out and handed them to her.

“Good thing I didn’t get the blue poster” She mumbled I chuckled as we started we didn’t talk much which was fine with me because I didn’t feel like talking right now I yawned sticking the letters on staring at them to see if they were crooked.

“Jesse not to intrude or anything but what happened to you” Brooklyn asked quietly I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her frowning it was really none of her business what happened.

“Life Brooklyn not everyone lives in a perfect little world” I mumbled she frowned at me.
“I didn’t say I did, my life is far from perfect asshole,” She hissed I rolled my eyes just as Hayley came into the living room wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of boxers I smirked at her she was still half asleep she flopped down on the couch next to me leaning on me.
“Good afternoon Red” I said she looked up frowning as I smiled.
“I’m never spending the night again” She mumbled I smirked down at her as she stretched out on the couch and put her head on my lap.
“You had as much fun as I did but next time we’ll do it on the weekend” I said she nodded closing her eyes probably going back to sleep I chuckled at her as her breathing even out and she was back asleep I shook my head and moved her hair out her face putting the small sheet over her, before I started the letters again.

“Brook stop staring at me” I mumbled looking up at her she frowned at me and went back to work it was boring working with her I needed to spice it up which I would definitely do later on tonight when Hayley left and when everyone was asleep.

“So Brook why don’t you fill me in on the last three years of you’re life” I said she scoffed at me.
“Why don’t you fill me in on the last three years of your life” She said back I frowned.
“Have you ever thought that it was personal,” I said she rolled her eyes I looked at her closely.
“Please I knew you basically my whole life well I did know you” She said I shrugged moving on to the next piece we still have to test everything build and write everything down this was going to be a long weekend, maybe I could convince her to sleep with me, I’ll just play nice for awhile until I get what I want.

(Brook POV)

I sighed and sat down on the couch we had finally taken a break we were working for 5 hours straight, Sherry wasn’t kidding when she said that when Jesse wanted to get work done she would get it done, right now Jesse and Hayley are in the kitchen doing lords knows what, they’re supposed to be fixing food or something. I still think there something more going on with them from the way they act around each other especially Jesse she looks like she actually cares about the girl I mean I haven’t known the new her for a long time but I know she fooled around a lot but her and Hayley seem really different like early today when I woke her up she went back and gave Hayley and extra cover in case she got to cold on the balcony and when Hayley woke up an hour ago she gave her a genuine smile usually her smiles are filled with nothing but cockiness or something else. I stood up and walked into the kitchen Hayley was sitting on the counter talking while Jesse cooked whatever she was cooking. I watched them for a second as Jesse fed her some sauce I believe, Hayley took it and grinned at her nodding Jesse smiled kissing her, I swear I think those two are dating.
“Hey Brooklyn” Hayley said snapping me out my thoughts I smiled at her and nodded.