Chapter 28

Chapter 28

“Red, you sure you’re okay,” I asked cautiously while watching her face pale as she nodded.
“Fine just fine,” She breathed out quickly, I nodded unsure one minute she was pale next minute she was green and grabbing the nearest peanut bag, she heaved into it spilling her breakfast, I sighed and stood up taking her with me. She groaned as I led her into the bathroom. I locked the door behind us and held her hair as she continued to throw up all her food.

“Just the plane, I’m fine, I shouldn’t have eaten,” she complained before sticking her had back in the toilet as the plane seemed to dip, I shook my head.

I held her hair and her waist so she could stay on her feet.

“You didn’t throw up last time,’ I pointed out, she frowned up at me.

“No I passed out,” she grumbled I laughed and shrugged I forgot she passed out, so a part me convinced myself that she fell asleep.
“I’m sorry,” I tried she rolled her eyes as I watched her rinse her mouth, she scrunched up her face making me laugh. I reached into my pocket and handed her a piece of gum.
“Thank you,” she mumbled popping it in her mouth and chewing, I watched her closely before she nodded, I smiled and took her hand while patting her head.
“Good, now when we get to the seat go to sleep,” I kissed the stop of her head and led her out the bathroom. We walked back to our seats and sat down, I let her sit by the window that way she wouldn’t be disturbed.

“Thank you Teddy,” I rolled my eyes as she shut her eyes and curled up in the seat.
“Whatever,” I mumbled letting her rest her head on my shoulder, I looked to the front of me where Brook was knocked out next to Sherry. I had to give her a pill she had turned ashen when the plane took off.

  We were on our way back to Florida and it was around eight in the morning. I had gotten everyone up at five, we packed our stuff before heading over to the hospital.

 I stayed with Chelsea and talked with her for a bit before I had to go, of course I had cooked all her favorite foods and brought her a microwave and a mini fridge so she could heat everything up whenever she wanted it. We had said our goodbye before we finally left. Under her strict orders I was to call her when the plane landed and call her everyday, I hated to leave her there, but I had to, although I did leave a protection detail in place just in case. I sighed and leaned back shutting my eyes. It killed me to step out that hospital and it took all my strength not to turn around and say fuck the world for her, but I knew she would hate me if I did that.

“Jesse,” I sighed and looked at Sherry she grinned and pointed to the peanut bag. I chuckled and shook my head.
“Red threw up in it, I don’t think you want those peanuts,” I stated laughing as her face scrunched up in disgust.

“That’s disgusting,” I shrugged I had no problem with it as long as she didn’t throw up on me.

“Its fine, plus she’s asleep now or passed out one of the two,” I mumbled looking down at Hayley, she seemed to be asleep, but like she said she did pass out last time.  I sighed and leaned my chair back luckily no one was behind us. I pushed Hayley’s chair back also while pulling out my laptop.

“Jesse, when we land Greg is going to be there, you’ll have to go to a meeting about an hour later,” Sherry said looking at her phone I nodded.

“Alright, Blake and Claudia will take them back to their homes. I want Hayley’s house to be watched at all hours, get Amber to stay with her too, as for Brook keep the same surveillance,” I said as she passed a folder back to me, I skimmed through it reading only the little detail here and there.