"Don't be shy," she urged gently. Try some."

I reluctantly opened my mouth and she stuck her finger inside, watching me carefully as I sucked all of the cream off. She pulled her finger out afterwards and brought the whole bowl of whipped cream to the bed.

"I must say, you're going to have to get used to my fingers in your mouth... And tasting whatever is on them."

"Janet, I don't-"

"Ms. Jackson." She corrected me as she smeared a little whipped cream onto my lips. She neared my face and began to kiss them, making me forget whatever I was going to say to her. My womanhood was basically a puddle at this point as she kneaded my breasts through my bra. I started to moan into her mouth.

"Let's get you out of these clothes, yeah?" Janet pulled me to my feet and turned me around to the back. I could feel her eyes scanning my body, just the way her hands were.

"You are beautiful, Toni Braxton." She unhooked my bra and it fell to the floor. She turned me around again to get a look at my breasts, cupping them with her hands.

Janet ducked down, and I thought she would take one of them into her mouth, but she merely hovered over it, making my nipple hard and my body shiver. She placed one solid kiss right onto my nipple and rose back to my level before pulling me close to her by my pants. Then she unbuttoned them.

"Oh, and another thing..." She looked down momentarily to undo my zipper and hers as well. She rolled down my pants just enough to fit her hand into them, caressing me through my damp underwear. I inhaled deeply. "You are not," she paused and pushed me back onto the bed again the way she did before. "Under any circumstances," another pause as she jerked my pants off of my legs and threw them on the ground, "allowed to come, until I say you can. Is that clear?" Janet demanded quietly, yet firmly.

"Yes."

This shit was getting so real, and I didn't feel like I was warned nor prepared. At the same time, I wanted her body more than ever. Arousal and intimidation; an odd combination, but I think I was enjoying it. Her dominance now in complete contrast to her normal disposition is what turned me on.

Janet mounted herself on top of me once again, roughly crashing her lips into mine. Like yesterday, my hands were taken away from me and pinned above my head. When she pulled away, she pulled my bottom lip gently with her, and the gesture sent waterfalls running through my throbbing mound. I didn't think it was possible to be so wet before she had even touched me.

Janet began to trail her moist, soft kisses all the way down my neck and to my collar bone, some of them leaving love bites. Low groans rumbled in my chest and in hers as she continued to my breasts. I closed my eyes in pleasure, but immediately opened them when something cold and wet was poured on to each one: whipped cream. This bitch was wild. 

"Oh my god..." I moaned as I watched her work. Janet sucked on my nipple fervently and soon there was no whipped cream left. 

"Mm.." I could hear her say as she licked the other one clean. I held onto her head. "I wish you would have pierced yours with me... You'd be having a lot more fun right about now." She pinched both nipples in between her fingers on each hand as she stared at me.

"There is no way I could have enjoyed it more," I told her honestly.

"Get it done, call me, and we can test that thesis."

Janet dipped her finger back into the bowl of cream and dragged it down my stomach, stopping just at the hem of my underwear. That too was licked or sucked away, and once she was finished, she pulled my panties down with her teeth. I kicked them off of my foot. My legs were spread open and she marveled at my dripping mound.