Dear.3

Breaunnna
      I got up from the adoption center bed and put on my shoes it was saturday so yeah amber said some lady wants to adopt me anyways i decided to dye my hair blue i walked in my bathroom and got the blue dye.

Minutes later I was done dying my hair I think I look good with blue.

(If want to use pic please give me credit)I think it was decent i then went to my closet and looked for an outfit i found a cute outfit that amber left in my closet like i said i don't have too many good clothing i went to take a quick shower , br...

I think it was decent i then went to my closet and looked for an outfit i found a cute outfit that amber left in my closet like i said i don't have too many good clothing i went to take a quick shower , brush my teeth and did my hair and makeup.

Bre outfit

i couldn't wear certain things i wanted it was against the center law that shit was stupid

i couldn't wear certain things i wanted it was against the center law that shit was stupid. I walked out locking my door behind me and saw amber in the hall."Amber, im here "i yelled "hey bre girl anyways the lady is stopping by later this even to see you later to see if she can adopt you " Amber said walking past the receptionist and out the door. We chatted as we reached to her car we got in and drove off to my school.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I walked in the school hallway i looked and went to my locker and put my things away i saw the boy Chris flirting with who i think was some girl i met. I walked past him he turned around and saw me i rolled my eyes and kept walking. I saw Skye "hey"i said "hey...bre right " She asked i nodded "so what class you got "she asked "uhm i got dance class "i said "oh ok good luck because the dance teacher get offs my nerves "Skye said i laughed "oh heres my class bye also the dance class on 3rd floor"She said leaving into her art class. Since i was on 2nd floor i walked up 2 flight of stairs. I saw Keke waiting at the door she looked dope in her outfit today.

"Hey brebear "she shouted l smiled at the nickname she addressed me by

"Hey brebear "she shouted l smiled at the nickname she addressed me by."You got dance too huh?"i asked she nodded "also watch out fot fuck boy santo and august they in same class "she said grabbing my hand than looked at my outfit "you don't got nothing better? Im not saying you look ugly or so but your outfit is plain for like house wives type " She said scratching her hair. "Oh well i don't have many clothes and the center don't let you wear certain things "i told her she nodded "oh ok"she said.

We walked in dance class we sat at a corner and waited for the teacher "yo shawty " A Boy shouted i turned my head "what you want "i said rolling my eyes. "Thats santo one of the fuck boys "keke whispered i nodded and smirked. I walked over to him being the petty person i am i sat next to him and said "hey mr.STD what you want "i said smirking "bitch shut your ass up can't even afford or look sexy clothes " He said "cause I'm not a stripper or thot "i said smiling everybody started watching the argument "bitch even if you were a stripper you wouldn't get a dime "He said.

"Nigga please you can't even go to a stripping club cause you used all your money on how to get rid of aids project"i said everybody died of laughter.

Keke
While that was going on i walked over to a corner where everybody were watching the roast section, knowing bre she the pettiest person i ever met. "Hey ma" i heard a nola accent nigga say i turned around "oh my fucking god why won't your ass leave me alone god dammit "i said. "Cause your pussy soon gonna be mine I'm gonna write my name in it with my tongue ma " August said. "Boy i know your a fuck boy always looking for a New victim "i said smiling.

The vice principle walked in "so the dance teacher not coming so class dismissed also since this your last class you can leave straight to your lockers and out the doorway" The lady said "um no this our 2nd class " bre called out "oh well half day ya"she said we all smiled and celebrated.

Bre
So Amber had picked me up and took me to the center i was beyond nervous to see my new family she told me to go get changed into something more proper and i went to clean my room since that lady coming for inspection. I took a shower playing come and see me by partynextdoor i was singing along. I got out and did the rest my hygiene then got changed to what amber gave me.

 I got out and did the rest my hygiene then got changed to what amber gave me

1 hour later....
"Bre she here act on your best behavior " amber shouted i got up and ran to my bed to sit and pretend like im reading a book. Then later s pretty women came in she was looking like she in her 30s but amber told me the lady 48 years old.
The lady:

"Hi are you breaunna " she asked i hate when people ask who i am but i endured it "yes i

"Hi are you breaunna " she asked i hate when people ask who i am but i endured it "yes i ..am"i said flashing a smile "well i can tell you were raised. Well so im gonna adopt you within 3 days ok by then the house will be ready by then" the lady said i nodded.

She then left after we had a conversation she kinda cool and pretty looking for her age .. I can't wait for my new family....

Omg guys im so sorry I've haven been updating my phone got lost and shit lots of 2016 drama i know im late asf but happy new years vote and comment.