Ԁєѧя .1

Oh shit what do I do I fell to the ground crying my eyes out who would of done such thing is the only thought I had in mind I rushed to my room . Then packed everything if I call 911 I might end up in adoption center or they might think I killed her I packed my stuff and ran downstairs .

I walked over to my mothers body and a single tear dropped from my eyes I got out my phone and dialed 911 . It is the right thing to do in this situation plus I have nowhere to go and mom told me never to trust her family their all liars .

I could hear the sirens I walked outside to see two officers one a lady and another a tall guy with green eyes and long dreads . "Where is her body "the lady asked me holding a clipboard I pointed inside .

After they checked everything they asked me question and I answered them truthfully . " Well the only adoption center is in Atlanta "The male officer said to the lady officer . "Listen kid officer Jalen here is going to drop you off to Atlanta "The lady said I nodded .

The fuck I'm going to move all the way to Atlanta I live in Chicago Illinois in a hot spot . I'm only 16 and going through all this pressure "so I booked a emergency plane ticket we have 2 hours to get there "Officer Jalen said .

We got in his car and rode fast to the airport we rushed to the front desk lady "Were here we booked in um 2 hours ago for an emergency ticket "Jalen said ."Oh your flight 1738 go on its about to leave "she said biting her lip as she looked at Jalen this bitch thirsty.

.
.
.
.
.
.

We landed safely here

"OK so im taking you to a nice adoption center its rated very well known "he said I nodded and got on my phone then shit hit me who gonna pay for my phone bill . "So who going to pay for my personal needs "I asked Officer Jalen "the adoption center of course "he said smiling I nodded "how old are you " I asked him not to be rude "oh I'm in my 20s I turned 23 this year "he said nodded .

"Were here "he said I looked up it was a huge building with pathway leading to it we walked inside and saw some other children and stuff we walked to the front desk officer Jalen applied for me and gave them his number and mines so they can pay for my phone bill they even applied me for highschool which I'm suppose to go to day after tomorrow. "Your room is #38 in girls section "she said I nodded as officer Jalen walked me to my room it was painted yellow with a TV on right side a bed on the left . "Thanks "I told officer Jalen he smiled and gave me his number "call me anytime you need me "he said before leaving I sat my luggage on my bed and sighed this is going to be a long day .

I heard a knock "yes "I yelled "um your caretaker is here "the person who sounded like a girl said "okay "I said I opened my door there stood a tiny girl she looked my age "yes where is she "I asked there stood lady behind her "hi I'm Mrs. Rose I'll be your watcher to see if you got everything you need and I help sort out your papers and something a manager would do for a musician but its kinda different "the lady said . "But call me Amber "she said I nodded she looked like a slut to me but I just played along "so I got you registered to school so instead tomorrow you go "amber said I rolled my eyes . "Okay "I said "tomorrow at 7pm I'll pick you up because the school is 20 minutes from here " she said I nodded and as she gave me her number and with that I closed my door and put my luggage in my closet I was to lazy to pack .

Let me describe myself I'm 16 as you all know and im very let's say sarcastic and quiet rude person I'm not mean but if you push my button or I get the wrong impression of you I'll be petty as fuck . I went and took a bath ,brushed my teeth and got into my pajamas and watched TV till I fell asleep .

Chris (brown )
"Call me daddy "I yelled as I went faster "oh my gosh Chris I'm about to bust "she moaned "bitch hold it "I groaned through my gritted teeth "ok daddy"she said. "Chris and Chresanto get yall asses down here im home "i heard mom yell. "Shit"i said as the thot came "now sneak your ass out the back door or through window "i told her throwing her 100 dollars she put on her dress and heels and stuffed the money in her bra as she ran.

I went downstairs to see mom and Chresanto with his girl on his lap his girl name Lourdes and her bestfriend like me but she not my type. "Yes"i asked rolling my eyes as i sat next to chresanto i call him santo. "So y'all dad will be coming next month he got another business trip and i have work today i wont be back until tomorrow "Mom said "ok bye "Santo said rolling his eyes. Our family is not too rich not poor were an average dramatic family that needs a talk show.

"Santo baby i got to go my girl nae needs my help, her ass might be preggers "Lourdes said in her annoying brat voice. "Okay baby see you tomorrow or some shit "Santo said slapping her ass she got her shoes and bag and walked out the door. "My nigga got himself hooked or she a project "i asked him smirking "man ion know she a little clingy and brat like "Santo said " so she a bitch "I said "yeah one my collections "he said smirking.

"Oh i see anyways give me Jayla number imma try and hit that "I said Jayla is lourdes 2friend she thick and short but a thot imma hit and run. "Oh ard she an idiot anyways"santo said i nodded he gave me ha number "ayo tomorrow school "santo said sighing. "Shit i might leave when im bored "i told him dapping him up he nodded "ard cool, i have to stay for that old bitch mrs. Yasmine class "Santo said i chuckled.

Next Day......

Bre

I woke up by my alarm "shit man "i yelled i got up it was 6:40 am amber ass probably on the way i rolled up and walked to my bathroom and put on my shower playlist. Putting on Bed by Jacquees fine self.

I know you wanna love, but I just wanna fuck
Aye girl you know the deal, I gotta keep it real
I know you wanna see, I know you wanna be in my B.E.D. grinding slowly.
[x2]

Aye what it is, what you wanna know?
I done ripped about a hundred shows
You'll be coming back to me, aye you'll be coming back to me
I was worried bout them other hoes
And you be on me when the money thrown
Aye they be looking out for que, aye they be looking out for que

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body i cut off the song it was on dont. I did my hygiene and did my hair and shit i got my clothes out and changed to something fresh and cool.

     I looked dope and fresh i heard a knock i went to get it "hey boo you ready "she asked i rolled my eyes softly "yeah whatever "i said

I looked dope and fresh i heard a knock i went to get it "hey boo you ready "she asked i rolled my eyes softly "yeah whatever "i said .

Hope yall enjoyed this and also ill be updating who she riding 2 on August 12 or sometime around that. Also ill be updating this book and Memories check out my girl SeyoniKingston read her boss ass books yall they be litt

Vote and comment 😘😘😘