Dear.2

Breaunna

I walked out of the adoption center. Then saw Amber in her car waiting for me "hey boo over here"she said smiling i rolled my eyes and got in her car we drove to the school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It only took us 13 minutes to get here i got out of ambers car "here you are dont get in trouble now or I'll be responsible for your actions "Amber said i smirked "yeah yeah bye "i said "ok bye I'll pick you up by 4pm "she said driving off. I looked at the school building.

I walked inside the building and looked around and saw lots of students everybody were busy doing their own stuff minding their own business i was looking for the office

I walked inside the building and looked around and saw lots of students everybody were busy doing their own stuff minding their own business i was looking for the office. I finally found the fucking office i walked inside "how may i help you darling " some lady asked "isn't this the office "i said.

"Umm yes "The lady replied "and when a student comes here who is new what do you think you help the new student with "i said rolling my eyes "uhh miss please don't be disrespectful "the lady said. "Then be smart "i said snatching a map and schedule out of her hand. "Thank you see was that so hard "i said smiling then rolled my eyes and walked looking for locker 360 i finally reached my locker i put in my combination and put my stuff i didn't need in there i walked looking for the my homeroom i walked to room 345 and saw tall cute boy standing at the door i walked up to him. "You going in or no "i said putting my hands on my hips he looked over at me "oh i might be dead if i do "he said "oh well "i said "you must be new ma, im chris " he said his ass was tall. "Yeah whatever "i said i flicked him off and walked in the classroom.

The teacher stopped the lesson and looked at me "you must be new im ms.Jai "Ms.jai said i rolled my eyes and gave the most fake smile i could "im breaunna womack "i said smiling "also that boy out there umm chris brought me thats why his yellow ass late "said half the class smirked and laughed chris walked in and stood next to me. "Yeah i was "he said he smirked "he was probably smashing her in bathroom "A boy shouted from the class "sit your behind down"Ms.jai said. "Um ok anyways i don't fuck random nigga second nun y'all will ever get to me so i suppose y'all take a seat "i said. The whole class laughed and the girls oooo and laughed..

"Anyways Bre you can sit next miss Palmer "Ms.Jai said i smiled because the seat was in the back i walked to the back and sat next to miss palmer she looked. Free spirited and bad ass "hey I'm keke you are "she said she had that new york accent. "I'm breaunna call me bre "i said "well now that we got that cleared want to be hangout at place after school and sit with us at lunch "Keke said "umm sure i guess "i said smiling. "Be careful with the boys Chris,Santo and Trey also August they are players fuck and duck "keke said taking another pencil out of her bag since her pencil broke.

"Well thanks for the warning , i guess "i said leaning back in my chair folding my arms i saw a bunch of fine boys 4 of them."Girl don't even look over there those the motherfuckers im talking about "Keke said. Im not those type of girls to be fooled i simply. Rolled my eyes "yeah yeah so who's going to be at yall lunch table "i asked her "oh my friends jhene, Bahja, skye and tyga "she said. "He got some hoe ass girlfriend name kylie she thinks this some mean girl shit but when she fight her ass always busted then she have the nerves to talk smack theres her, Dreezy and Jayla "Keke said. "Guys stop talking back there "Ms.jai yelled i rolled my eyes i looked at keke and smirked.