3

The verdict for (Y/n) was guilty and she was sentenced to be hanged for her crimes. She never protested, she knew what she had done and knew it would do no good to plead innocent. Helios was sent to join the scouting legion after proper training.
Levi was sitting in the stands waiting for (Y/n) to be brought out for her execution.  He remembers what she last said before leaving to the trial, 'go to my home district at the butcher's shop there is someone there I want you to meet and a letter I want you to read. Please tell me you'll go? And please if you can look out for Helios he is a very troubled child.'
He had agreed that he would go to the butcher's shop and meet someone and that he would look out for Helios.
As Levi thinks of his last moments with (Y/n) the door on the other side of the room opens to reveal her and a few guards by her sides. She steps onto a platform with a trapdoor on it.
A voice booms, "(Y/n) (L/n) has been charged for murder, assault, and terrorism against the king. She is sentenced to death by hanging."
Her eyes search the crowd landing on Levi. The guards put the noose around her neck.
"Do you have any final words to say?"
She shakes her head not leaving Levi's gaze. The trap door is released and her body falls twitching until her last breath is taken. A single tear runs down Levi's cheek for she had mouthed the words 'I love you' before her body went limp.
Cheers erupted through out the room for (Y/n) the murderer's death.
Levi quietly slipped out of the room and went to his room where he cried for his loves death.