The Concert

She gasped as the four boys filed out onto stage. They were smiling, all of them, and grinning at each other and the crowd. She had been waiting so long for this moment, and it was better than she'd expected. 

It didn't seem real, like these boys weren't real, just a figment of her imagination.

At the singer's statement, the crowd roared in excitement. All four boys grinned.

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford. Despite the fact one of them was her brother, she had never gotten to meet the band before.

She had never wanted to associate herself with being famous, or being the younger sister of him. In fact, when their parents split, she had went with her mom and stayed clear of her brother ever since. She had regretted it a little bit, but she finally got to see him in person now, after watching so many videos of his band.

A familiar tune started playing, one of their most famous songs.

She began singing, along with the rest of the crowd, waving her hands or jumping.

"They say we're losers and we're alright with that, we are the leaders of the not-coming backs. But were alright though, yeah, were alright though! We are the kings and the queens of the New Broken Scene.."

She tried focusing on the singer's voice, Luke Hemmings. His voice had always pleased her, made her feel calm on days where even her parents couldn't calm her down. She loved everything about him, his laugh, to the way that he did the peter-pan stance when he sang. His voice was even better live than it was in studio versions. Then she focused on Calum's bass, which was amazing. Then Michael's guitar, and Ash's drumming.

She watched them. They looked so happy up there, so happy that they had people that listened to their music. Of course, they hadn't wished for insane fangirls, but that's what they got whether they liked it or not. They moved on to their next song, which happened to be one of her favorites. She knew the lyrics by heart, they were stuck in her head like glue.

"Take my money, take my keys! Drive this car through the drive-thru please! From the floor to the ceiling, running and stealing! Everybody in the place catch that feeling like, oh whoa oh oh, oh whoa oh oh, Take my money!... Late night, dress out in Tokyo, New York, LA, Chicago! She said her friends were at the show, Best friends we'll let 'em in!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

They wen't through more and more songs, and she sang so much she couldn't breath. They had already gone through Unpredictable, Heartache on the Big Screen, Everything I didn't Say, Beside You, Amnesia, Greenlight, 18, Castaway, Gotta Get Out, and Long Way Home.

She knew that there was their most famous song left, which was her second favorite. That would probably be one of their last ones to play.

"Hey New York, are you having fun?" Ashton screamed.

"WOOOOOO!" The crowd screamed back as a reply. 

Her heart skipped a beat as Luke began to run down the stairs from the stage. She hastily got her phone out and put it on camera. Instead of screaming like other girls, she just quietly held her phone out. He grabbed random girl's phones and took selfies. He almost went right past her, but grabbed her phone at last minute. She smiled widely, and he smiled back. He handed her her phone back- and something else, too. She looked at it with disbelieving eyes. It was a backstage pass. She almost fainted as Luke ran back up onto the stage and She Looks so Perfect started playing. The girl could barely sing because of the odd sensation she felt in her gut, knowing that the Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Summer had just given her a backstage pass.

***

Yes, she definitely does look so perfect, Luke thought as he starred at the girl in the crowd. She had long brown hair that reached her waist, and beautiful deep cocoa brown eyes. He had never seen her before, but something looked very familiar about her. He wanted badly to talk to her so he had slipped her a backstage pass. He prayed that she would come.

The show was over, and the rest of Luke's band retreated backstage.

"Luke, I saw you looking at that girl!" Michael teased him.

"I couldn't help it, she was really hot," Luke admitted. "I gave her a backstage pass."

"You know you're not supposed to do that. For all we know, she could be a ruthless murderer," Ash retorted.

"But she's still pretty," Luke chuckled, making Ash snort.

"What girl? I never saw her," Calum asked, clearly confused.

"You'll see," Luke grinned.

There was a sharp knock on the door, and Luke rushed to get it. He held it open as the slim girl entered, her long hair sweeping around her. Luke looked behind him to see the boys reactions. He noticed Calum was paler than usual.

"You called my sister hot," Calum said before sinking into a couch in the room.