part 1

I walk silently to my locker, hearing people scream and jump and run around the hallway at 7:30AM is certainly not helping my headache, but I do my best to ignore them.
That is until I hear a faint whisper that Mr. Lasagna (I have no fucking idea) was being replaced. Thank god.

I hated Mr. Lasagna, and he hated me. So obviously hearing those words almost made me want to cry tears of joy, but instead I let out a muffled squeal. The man would send me down to the office for various reasons, some that didn't even make sense, all because I have dyed, green hair. Personally I think it looks quite nice, but I guess some others beg to differ.

After retrieving the necessary things from my locker, I walked swiftly up to Felix, a good friend of mine.
"Did you hear the shit teacher is being replaced?"

"Which one?"

"Haha, very funny. You know who I'm talking about." I fake laugh before answering. "Right, right. Well, that's good then. You hated him didn't you?" He asked, even though I've told him countless stories about how 'he did this', or 'he did that'. I have a feeling he barely paid attention during my little rants.

After about 4 hours of Felix and I messing around in class, constantly being sent out and making bad jokes, it was time for 5th hour.

I walk quietly to room 12, upset that Felix isn't gonna be with me incase the teacher is an ugly dweeb that gets angry quickly and is absolutely hilarious when pissed off. But I try and brush it off, hoping the teacher isn't like that because my bro won't be here with me to make fun of him. I know, I'm an ass.

I find a seat near the front, wanting to get a good look at the guy.

And now of course it's now 1:16 and the guys late as ever. Probably just another dumb old guy who can't get his shit togeth- I'm cut off from my thoughts as I see a man walk through the door. Messy dyed red hair, tanned skin, nice muscles, sexy glasses, sexy face, sexy everything. My eyes were the size of platters. By the way, did I mention I was about as straight as a circle?

I continue to stare as he begins to speak. "Hello, everyone! I'm Mr. Fischbach. I'm super excited about this new year and super excited to get to know everyone." The gorgeous man says with a smile and a silky deep voice.

And my jaw fucking drops.

How the living fuck can someone be this hot? He begins taking attendance, asking for a simple "here" when your name is called. And of course Mr. Lockstruck over here didn't even hear my name slither effortlessly out of the older man's mouth.

"Seàn M.?" He asks, looking around the room. My jaw still dropped, I finally notice my name being called after a good 10 awkward seconds. I close my jaw, and blurt out "Jack!"
Instantly a deep red takes over my cheeks and nose, leaving me quite embarrassed.

"Excuse me?"

My face burning hotter, if that's even possible, looks away shamefully.
"C-call me Jack please." I answer with as steady a voice I can muster.

The man let's out a small chuckle, and wrote something down. Which of course sent my heart fluttering into the night sky with a bunch of butterflies and shit.

This is going to be hard.

Lol my puns are too good. Anyway, idk if anyone is actually gonna read this, hope you enjoy. Sorry, I'm cringing very hard at my own writing at the moment. I'll probably update whenever I can and like I said, this won't be too long of a story so don't get attached like I do with literally every septiplier fanfic. God bless.