12

Barry POV

"I'm just disappointed and hurt." Adam said to me. We are at the coffee shop talking.

"I know and I messed everything up. I'm so so sorry." I told him, and I was telling the truth.

"You know. I wish it was back to the days when we were friends. But now we're just sad." Adam said to me. "Yeah, and if Vanessa was here that would be nice." Adam nodded his head.

"Vanessa was a really nice person. And I can't except these flowers from you, but maybe Vanessa will." He told me. I smiled. Maybe I'll go to Vanessa's grave . He handed the flowers back to me. "Thank you for everything you done in my life. And I'm sorry for anything bad that I did o your life."I said to him.

"Barry let's forget about the past and live the present, some bad things happened but that's ok. But there were some good things that happened." Adam said to me. I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

I looked out the window and saw Shrek at a restaurant talking to a girl ogre. "Look Adam, even Shrek forgot about the past." I pointed at the window. "Is that another ogre?" Adam asked.

"I think it is."

"Hey guys." We both looked the opposite direction and saw Bob Duncan. "Hey." We both said. "Look Barry I know what happened between you two." Bob said.I looked nervous because back at the party he said if I did anything to hurt Adam he would beat me up. He punched me in the arm. "That's because of what I said at the party." He then laughed and I started to laugh.

"Well me and Adam decided to forget the past and live the future." I said to Bob Duncan. "I think that's what I'll do too." He said. He began to walk out of the store. 

"Well Adam, my break is up but I'll see you around." I told Adam and I began to walk off.

"Wait." Adam said.

I looked back at Adam.

"Friends?" Adam asked then put his hand out.

I shook his hand.

"Friends."

The end.

_____________________
Hello. There will still be a epilogue after this.

The ending of this chapter gave me feels DJDJDHSBSB.

I really liked writing the book and. I hoped you liked reading it.

Prepare for the epilogue.