SPECIAL CHAPTER (part 1)

[No one's point of view]

-flashforward to 3 months-

Today was the graduation day. Everyone was happy, especially a certain puppy look-a-like and his giant boyfriend.

"I feel so excited Chanyeollie." Baekhyun said, with a cheerful tone, as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Me too baby" Chanyeol replied, kissing the top of the smaller's head, before wrapping his arms around his waist.

"So, both of us will attend the same university, right? I'm so lucky we have the same preferences. I can't bare a single day without you."

"What a cheesy smurf." Chanyeol said, smirking.

"I'm serious though!" Baekhyun whined, "plus, you like this cheesy smurf, don't you?" He added, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Chanyeol chuckled a bit, before squeezing his cheeks, and kissing him gently. He slowly licked Baekhyun's lower lip, asking for entrance. And when his request was accepted, he slided his tongue inside, slowly tasting his boyfriend's hot cavern, as his hands traveled down his body to squeeze his ass.

"Oh my god get a room!" Sehun, who was passing by the lockers, yelled at them. Once they cutted their kiss, the couple saw their friend, burrying his face in his hands.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Oh Sehun. Weren't you devoring Yixing a couple minutes ago?" Chanyeol said, making his small boyfriend chuckle.

"Okay you got me there." Sehun sighed. "I took a video of you though."

"WHAT THE-"

"Send it to me!!" Chanyeol said, cutting Baekhyun.

"Are you fucking serious Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said, pissed, before turning his gaze to Sehun. "Delete that you fag."

"Nope." Sehun said, smirking. "They'll be calling our name now. See you later."

----

(A.N i don't know what happens when someone graduates. Yes, i am that stupid and that antisocial. Bare with me)

The ChanBaek couple were waiting for their names to be called. Chanyeol was hugging his boyfriend gently, to calm him down. Both of them were nervous, but The giant had to help Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun!"

The smaller's name was called, so he quickly walked up the stairs to go to the stage. After a couple names, it was Chanyeol's turn.

Once everyone was there, they all threw their hats to the sky.

---

"Babe, let's go on a date." Chanyeol requested, once they got to his house. Baekhyun is living with him- he was forced by Chanyeol and his parents. Back at the day when The giant brought his boyfriend home, Baekhyun meeted his parents, and the Parks welcomed him wholeheartdly, and once they knew he lived alone, they told him to move to their house.

Back to the present.
Baekhyun aggreed to go out with his boyfriend, so both of them took a shower together, and wore casual clothes.

---

Chanyeol borrowed his father's car. He kept driving to an unknown destination- Unknown to Baekhyun only. He was so curious, especially when the taller told him today will be a special day.

"Yeoooool. Please tell me!" He whined, pouting his lips.

"No, babygirl. You have to wait." Chanyeol said, making Baekhyun blush madly, "don't call me that! I'm a boy."