C H A P T E R 9

good morning/afternoon everyone!
Enjoy reading~ ❤💫
Thank you for reading my story!

---

[Sehun's point of view]

"Both of them won't make it." The doctor said.

I felt my heart crush to a million pieces.

This is not happening. I'm not loosing my two bestfriends.

I fell on my knees, as i started sobbing, and hugging his legs.

"P-please do som-mething. Make them live. Pl-please." I said, my voice breaking from all of the sobbs and feels.

He kneeled to my level, and hugged me while rubbing my back.
"I'm sorry sir. We can't do anything about it."

"Can u please do something for me?" I said through my sobs.

"Please make them be together for the last time of their lifes. I beg you, just make them lay on the same bed. Please."

"Okay sir."

--

After they moved them to the same room, we entered to see them, for the last time before they die. They had a few hours left until they leave us.

As we entered, i saw them, laying next to each other. Monitors were connected to them.

I'm not loosing them. No.

I can't believe this.

I runned toward them, and hugged them tight, while crying. I can't believe whats happening.

I grabbed their arms, and locked them together. Maybe like this they'll be able to meet in heaven.

"I love you guys so much. I'll miss you so much."i said, before crying out loud again.

---
[Baekhyun's point of view]

I woke up to the sound of mom. She was caressing my hair while singing lullabies.

"Awwn my baby woke up! Lets get ready. You have to go to school now. You don't want to be late, don't you?"

"Okay mommy" i said, kissing her cheek. I quickly took a shower, wore my clothes and grabbed my backpack, going downstairs.

"Good morning son!" My dad greeted.

"Good morning dad" i said, kissing his cheek, before taking a seet.

I eated my breakfast, or my "baekfast" as mom likes to call it, and went to school.

When i was there, i saw him, waiting for me.

He was smiling toward me, and i could see his eyes sparkling.

He opened his arms, as i rushed to him to hug him.

"Good morning princess" he said, kissing my hair.

I chuckeled, "good morning giant."

I hugged him tighter.

But why am i feeling that this is not real?

"Babe, can we ditch school today?" He asked.

"Okay. Were should we go?"

"Lets go to my room."

---
At the moment we arrived there, He changed his clothes and gave me ones to wear.
We layed on the bed, cuddling and hugging eachother. I burried my face on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, and sniffing his sent.