‘Yes Dad’ Louis laughed in reply. I shook my head. Louis is a 21 year olds in human age. But his vampire age is about 3 years old. We were all turned around the same time. But we all met through running into each other in a forest while hunting. And that is a story for another day. Louis and Carla had made their way upstairs, while I stayed down, preparing everything for the next day. We all had school tomorrow as well. And what I didn’t understand is why Louis was out till late and brings home a ghost girl. 

I flicked off the last of the lights preparing to climb the stairs. My vampire vision scanned everything, making sure it was all in place. As I was half way up the stairs. A sudden rapid knock sounded from the door. Confusion crossed both my face and my mind. 

Who could be knocking at our door at this hour? I thought to myself as I went back down stairs and into the hallway or parlor. I walked over to the door and pulled it open to reveal a girl that looked like she was both really scared and really panicky. And she looked like she was on the brink of fainting. 

‘Can I help yo-’ I was about to ask but the girl just collapsed into my arms.... 

~*~*~ 

~ Ash (Ashley) ~

I was on the run. From who? You ask. Well.... It’s hard to explain exactly. I’m a hybrid. I’m a witch and a vampire. My mother was a witch. A Wiccan Witch to be precise. She was linked to the earth. Through the elements. The 4 basic elements along with the rare one of spirit. My Dad on the other hand is a vampire. Then they fell in love. And blah blah.... You know the story.... Then I came along. But it wasn’t till after I turned 14 when I noticed things started to happen. I had stopped aging. And my vampire genetics were kicking in. Then my witchy powers kicked in 12 months later when I was 15. I’m now 19 years old and on the run. I returned home one day to find that both my parents were taken. Hunters were coming after me because of my blood. They wanted to use it for something. Or they were coming after me for me. Because they wanted to use me to create more of my blood line. I’m a rare blood line. Back to what I was saying before. I was on the run. And I haven’t taken in any blood since I ran from my family’s home. I felt bad, but it was the only thing. Mum had always told me that if I ever returned home and the house was in danger to run. Just run and find some where safe. I knew they were protecting me and I’m just hoping that they were okay. I ran through the forest that stood on the edge of an unknown town. I didn’t see a sign or anything but by the looks of it. The town is beautiful. It’s a little small. But it shall do. 

I ran and ran. Ducking and weaving around things. And around the town. Through the forest. Until I found a 2 storied house. The scent of 5 vampires floated around that said house. But the scent of a spirit also wafted through the air. I couldn’t place it because I’m so weak. I managed to make it to the front door. Knocking rapidly against it. The door opened to reveal a vampire male. With a puppy dog like features. Chocolate brown eyes. Deep brown hair. That looked slightly auburn. 

‘Can I help yo-’ He was about to ask but I just collapsed into his arms. Everything going black around me. My vision faded. 

Guys! I have a problem!’ I heard the male vampire call out. There were the sound of footsteps then voices. So many voices. 4 sounded British but hailing from different areas. And one sounded Irish. 

Niall, go grab a blood bag. I think this girl’s a vampire.’ One of them said to some one by the name of Niall. I heard footsteps leave the room and come back minutes later. 

Here ya go Liam.’ I think it was Niall who spoke. He had a thick Irish accent. Some one had positioned an object to my mouth and it’s not what your thinking. The scent of blood rushed through my senses and I felt my fangs elongate and punctured the plastic of what I presume is a blood bag. 

I could feel the blood rushing from the bag and the puncture holes that I created. Once the bag was completely the person that was holding the bag to my lips pulled it away and my eyes fluttered open. Revealing my bright blue eyes that shifted to a dull blue colour after they calmed. My eyes flicked around the room. Taking in the surroundings. I saw 5 boys and a ghost girl. 

‘Wait.... How can you see me?’ The ghost girl asked looking at me. Our eyes were the same colour. I nodded my head in reply. I then took another look around the room. Looking at all the people in the room. My eyes met the eyes of the guy that caught me when I passed out. I blushed.

‘Hi.’ I smiled shyly as a blush coated my cheeks. 

‘Hi, I’m Liam.’ Liam smiled at me in reply. With a blush coating his cheeks as well. We looked at each other then looked away. Our blush getting darker. 

‘Oh look! Liam has fallen in love!’ A guy with curly brown hair and bright green eyes said. I had a feeling that each of the 5 boys had a elemental power of some sort. 

‘Harry! Be quiet and go back to bed now! We have school tomorrow!’ Liam snapped at the guy that I presume is Harry. 

I just giggled to myself. Watching them all banter among themselves. Looking at the ghost girl. She seemed familiar to me. But how? And who is she? She disappeared instantly. I gave a shrug of my shoulders. Harry, the guy that I presumed was Niall and 2 others disappeared upstairs to their rooms. Liam and I watched as they disappeared upstairs. 

‘I didn’t quiet catch your name.’ Liam smiled at me shyly again. 

‘It’s Ashley Salvator. Or Ash for short.’ I smiled. 

‘I’m sorry about this but I’m really curious to why you were running and ended up passing out on our doorstep.’ Liam asked out of curiosity. 

‘Well.... You see, I’m a hybrid. I’m a vampire and a witch. My mother being a witch and my father being a vampire. They were kidnapped by hunters....’ I explained as tears started to well-up in my eyes. 

‘Oh. I’m sorry. Do you have a place to stay at?’ Liam said as he placed a hand on my knee. I shook my head no.

‘Well then. You can stay here.’ Liam smiled as he got up and led me towards the upstairs area of the house....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to update. But I've had writer's block and I've also been really busy with school because final exams are coming up. I will be able to update more often. So there will be more updates coming up. 

~ Goth Jilly (Jillian) <3