8 Saving Aiden Part 2

~Alexander’s POV~

            The whole pack was looking for Aiden and Scar but we couldn’t find their scent anywhere. It was almost as if they just vanished off the face of the earth.

            “Wait! You must be the wolf pack Scar told me to come find!” I looked around and saw a transparent woman. It freaked all of us out and she sighed. “This again?” She shook her head. “Anyways I know where Aiden and Scar are. They were kidnapped and taken to the Great Witch.” We all froze. The Great Witch has been a ruler over her lands for many centuries. What did she need with Scar and Aiden?

            They must’ve done something to offend her or something. We all took off to her lands with the lady following us going just as fast.

            “Who are you?” I growled at her while we were running.

            “I am Clarisse Rosca. I am one of Scarlett’s great ancestors.”

            “Do you know what the Great Witch wants with Scarlett and Aiden?” She nodded her head.

            “She doesn’t want Aiden but she needed to him to get Scarlett’s attention. I forgot to mention the seal that is on the Rosca family to her. I’m sure the Great Witch will call it a curse to trick her into breaking the seal. And if that seal is broken, Scarlet will die along with the child and a new creature will take over. Pretty much saying, all hell is going to break loose if she gets her hands on that power.” We all loved Scarlett like a little sister, and we’d all be lost without her. If anything, she has made this pack whole and has changed Aiden. And she makes a great addition to this family and so will their child if he is a wolf.

            We fastened our pace to get to them before anything bad happened. It would take about another hour and a half. I hope they are capable of hanging on that long.

~Aiden’s POV~

            The Chance guy helped me get up out of Scar’s lap and he seemed nice and helpful until Scar was out of sight. He then wasn’t so gentle and he basically threw me in the room.

            “What is your problem? God!” I stood straight up and walked to the bed and sat down.

            “You are! Last time I checked Scar hated your guts! And when I came back she was supposed to be with me! Not you! You took her away from me!” I gave him a confused look as his fists balled up.

            “What are you talking about? She’s my imprint, and my mate. So you better get over it.” He clinched his fists into balls and punched my in the cheek.

            “You better watch it! I have more power than you do here. You better go get ready and be here waiting for me by the time I get back.” He stepped out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

~Scar’s POV~

            I followed the Great Witch to a room and sat on the bed. She walked to a closet and looked in while humming a little tune. I watched her still kind of cautious. There was no water in this room so I couldn’t bend it or anything, so I was defenseless. Well, except for the pocket knife in my bra that my brothers gave me. They told me to hold onto no matter what.

            “Would you like a bath dear?” The Great Witch asked. I nodded my head and she went in and turned on the water. I stayed on the bed until she told me to move. . I walked into the bathroom and made sure I locked the door. I sat in the tub and my tail popped out. I giggled and washed my hair and then my tail and body. I rolled out and dried out all the water in my tail and put my underwear and bra back on, and then I put a towel around me.

            I walked out to see and lovely dark blue, puffy dress lying on the bed. I walked over and put it on. I began drying my hair until I heard a knock on the door.

            “Come in!” I saw Chance walk in and smile at me. He walked over to me, took my hand, and kissed it.

            “You look absolutely beautiful.” My face flushed and I looked down at my stomach and you could see the baby bump. He touched my stomach gently and just kept that sweet smile on his face. “We don’t have to go for a while; I just wanted to come talk to you.” We sat at the dresser talking as I brushed my hair. “So tell me about his Aiden guy. Didn’t you used to hate him?” My face flushed slightly.

            “Yes, we hated each other almost more than anything. But then one day he was beginning to fail his classes so his coach said he better get a tutor or he’d be cut from the team. So I began tutoring him and we became friends and then he kissed me and then we wondered about what we were and then we decided to be a couple after he told me he had imprinted on me.” Chance listened to every single word and sighed. Suddenly the Great Witch stormed in.

            “Chance, you are supposed to be with Aiden. Why are you in here?”

            “I was just keeping Scarlett company.” I watched as he jumped up and left, but no before looking back at me with his soft, calming, green eyes. The Great Witch put her hands on her waist and shook her head. She walked over to me and told me to follow her.

~Alexander’s POV~

            As we were running, Mike and his mate must’ve sensed us because they came and joined us. Jason and Mark explained to them everything that was going on, on the way there.

            After another hour of running we finally arrived on her grounds. We walked cautiously around looking for an entrance. We hid in the bushes waiting for someone to walk out or something. We then saw a guy walk out with sad eyes. He looked very upset about something. He walked out and stared punching things and destroying things.

            “Who does he think he is!? I will kill him for touching her. That was supposed to be in his spot! Scarlett . . . her name sounds so wonderful on my lips.” Someone then stepped back and landed on some dry leaves. The male heard it and walked over to our hiding spot. “Who are you?” I looked up at him and growled. He smelled like a werewolf. “I see, you’re here to come save Scar and that other guy. Ok, I’ll help.” I didn’t budge, it could be a trap. “Listen, I know you don’t trust me but Scarlett does and I would die for her even though she is with that other mutt.” I glanced back at the others.

*What do you guys think we should do?* They all passed worried glances to each other.

*What other choice do we have?* Mark asked. Mark was second in command so I anything happened to me, he would take charge so I listened to what he wanted a little more than the others.

*Are you sure Mark?* He nodded his head and the male led us inside. The others were to hide in his room except for Mark and me. We changed back and he gave us guard outfits. We followed him to a dining room. We went and stood against the walk with other guards, I’m glad they didn’t notice anything. On the end of the table I saw Scarlett and Aiden sitting next to each other.

            “I must say how happy I am that you two are here! We have many things to do tonight.” The Great Witch announced.

            “Please, may I ask about the curse on my family?” The Great Witch smiled.

            “Oh yes, the curse upon your family has blocked females from being born, until now. The curse is powerful and it will take a long while to break it, but we can if you wish for it.”

            “What will happen if we don’t break it?” Scarlett asked.

            “The curse brings misfortune to the females born. Do you remember what happened to the last female?” Scar nodded her head. “My son did not do that on his own free will. The curse had controlled his mind and forced him into it. After he killed her he woke up and was not sure what happened. It was a tragic.” Scar looked down at the table sadly. I knew she was torn right now. “So what do you say Scarlett?” I saw the male tense up and he was beginning to shake. We all knew what was going to happen but Scar and Aiden.