Thirster 2467: 4.

Marilyn is guided inside Area 75 once again after the coffee shop. She wishes she stayed outside these grounds for a couple of more hours but the men wouldn't stop telling her how it's dangerous to be outside at night. That the creatures come out to hunt and feast on the blood of humans.

"If you guys give me a bit of freedom I wouldn't be such a bitch." Marilyn starts when Agent Doloman asked her what was her problem. Lee is standing behind her, his grip tightening on the back of the chair Marilyn is sitting on.

"Language please, I won't tolerate it." He responds, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm just saying, you took me here at a young age without knowing anyone or anything. So I think giving me some freedom will make it better." She slowly calms down because she doesn't want to show a bad reputation in Area 75. She doesn't want to be the bad person here.

"Marilyn I understand what you mean but what you said to Dr. Sammis and leaving without permission is not acceptable." Marilyn pries her eyes away from him and feels embarrassed. She stares down at her ripped jeans, running her fingers along them. "If you do something else like this I won't hesitate to take away your assignment of Thirster 2467."

"What?" She turns around to look at Lee then back to him. "Are you serious? You can't do that."

"If you are acting like a child then I will and I won't feel bad Marilyn. You did this to yourself."

"But Thirster 2467 is mine. I am assigned to him and the scientists are doing bad things to him." Agent Doloman leans over his desk, an eyebrow arching.

"Are you telling me you are defending a vampire?" Marilyn furrows her eyebrows while he chuckles. "I told you to be careful around him."

"No I'm not saying that. If you want answers from him, beating him to death or torturing him until he's crying isn't going to work. It will make it worst." Marilyn had a good reason but Agent Doloman wasn't going to stop the scientists from their work. For years this is how the scientists did it and he wasn't going to change it now because of a twenty-six year old.

So he just smiled, leaning back in his seat after wondering if she is defending a vampire. Especially Thirster 2467.

"Vampires don't cry, Marilyn." He pauses, looking up at Lee but she just looks away. "If you go against us Marilyn people will think you are siding with the vampires." Her mouth drops open.

"But I'm not! Look! You are putting things in your head and thinking I'm the bad guy!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." Her voice shakes and her throat tightens into a knot. She has never felt so hurt because all these years, Agent Doloman always agreed with her.

"Just go or I will change my mind about the assignment. Just do your job and get him to talk." Marilyn slowly gets up but still stares at him.

"How can I if they won't let me."

"I don't know, I'm sick of listening to this bullshit. Find a way." He shoos her off with his hand while she rolls her eyes. Lee holds open the door and Marilyn walks out without waiting for her.

"If you want to get him to talk? I'll find my own fucking way." She mumbles to herself while walking down the hallway.

Marilyn and Lee make in into their rooms and Marilyn tells her she needs privacy after Lee called after her.

"It's not my fault Marilyn, I was worried about you." Lee follows her and Marilyn shakes her head.

"Really? Because the way you spoke to me on the phone didn't sound like it." She snaps back and Lee stops from chasing after her.