Chapter 9 - Harley's POV

My Puddin' grabbed my arm and pulled led us to the limo.

"Why'd ya shoot him Puddin?" I asked.

"Because baby, he called you a bad bitch, and only I can call you that, baby mama." He said with a cackle.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"I'm taking you someplace nice, baby." He said.

We pulled into the nicest restaurant in all of Gotham city, and I leaned over and gave my puddin a big smooch.

"Only the best for my Harley." He said.

When we walked inside, our table was ready for us immediately.

"Now tonight's just about you and me baby, and speaking of babies, how about we think of some names." He said.

"Oooh! That sounds so nice! Your right, we do need to name them." I said.

"So for the baby girl...I like the name Luna." He said.

"Oh that's a lovely name! For the boy, I like the name Ryker. It's a very badass name, suited for the son of the Joker." I said.

"Oh baby how you flatter me so..." He said.

"You know...I'm so glad to have these babies with you." I said.

"As am I darling." He said, getting up and then kneeling down next to me, he pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it. Inside was a ring with a giant emerald sitting on top. "Baby I love you, and I want to raise these babies with you as husband and wife. Will you marry me baby?"

I nodded and then jumped into his arms. "YES YES YES!!!"

"That's wonderful puddin." He said, putting the ring on my finger.

OH MY GOD IT'S THE JOKER! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!! CALL BATMAN!!!

"Oh crap" He said. "Come on baby let's make a run for it.

We ran out into the street, Batman was pulling up in front of the restaurant, my puddin took me over to the side, our backs to Batman.

"We should steal his car." I suggested.

He looked at me and gave me a kiss. "That's  why I'm marrying you."

I smiled and went over to his car and jumped right in.

"Come on puddin, DO IT!!!" I screamed, and he slammed on the gas pedal and we merged right into traffic. I could see Batman screaming at us in the side mirror and laughed.

"Damn I love date night" I said and laughing.

Suddenly something fell on the roof of the car.

"Oh looks like we've got company." Puddin said.

"Batsy batsy batsy!" I said, grabbing the gun from my purse. "YOU'RE RUINING DATE NIGHT!!!!" I screamed, shooting the roof of the bat mobile.

We got close to the side of the road, it looked like the Joker was going to run the bat mobile off the road.

"Puddin..." I said, unsure of what he was going to do. As we got closer and closer I screamed, "PUDDIN I CAN'T SWIM!!!!!!" I said, as the car went off the cliff and into the water.

The force of the impact practically crushed my stomach, I felt something break, but I wasn't sure. I tried to get the seat belt off but I was stuck. I noticed my puddin had gotten out, probably thinking I was right behind him. Batman swam out in front of me and I tried to cut his throat but he punched me in the face, blood gushed from my nose, I pretended to be unconscious so he would get me out of there. And he did, he got me out of the car and carried me to the top of the cliff. He checked for a pulse, and must not have felt much because I felt his lips press against mine. I grabbed his head and pressed his face closer to mine, he pulled away and I giggled.

"You're going right to prison lady." He said.

"No you can't take me yet," I said, groaning. "I'm worried, I'm pregnant and I think something's wrong."

"Liar, I've heard that one before." He said.

"No, I'm serious! I think somethings- AHHHHH!" I said, suddenly an immense wave of pain flooded through me, I looked down and saw a pool of blood by my feet and collapsed in tears.

"My babies!!!!" I cried. "I lost my babies!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw poor Harley :( I wonder what the Joker will think of all this! Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Also Happy Labor Day!!! Or whatever it is, Merry Labor Day? Idk...lol

~UltimateFandomQueen