Chapter 23 - Harley's POV

I had fallen out of the hovercraft, and landed on a building, but I was able to combat roll in time, so I wouldn't break every bone in my body. I ran to the edge of the building to see what would happen to the hovercraft, and my beloved Joker. The hovercraft crashed and burned. It started to rain. I could feel my make up smudging. I felt myself begin to cry. I began walking.

I slowly walked. I got up on top of a car, unbuckled my "Puddin" choker and held it in both my hands. It reminded me too much of my puddin, so I threw it as far as I could and screamed.

I spotted the suicide squad, Rick, Deadshot, everyone.

"You are a slippery one. I can't believe you almost got away with it." Rick said.

I flipped him off.

"Well since your still here, you're going to keep helping us." Rick said. "Get her down from there."

Deadshot walked over to me and helped me down.

"Welcome back girl." Deadshot said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was so short, its daylight savings and I realized that I have to go to work in less than an hour. I am still experiencing writers block for this story, but I will try to update this as frequently as possible.

~UltimateFandomQueen