KHR Side Story! Papa Varia~ Part 1<3

You know who would've thought? This is dedicated to my awesome beta reader friends who never fail to put a smile on my face and have encouraged me to write this fanfiction. Thank you fairytales123, TreeOfLife224, Chrisu Kogami and my wonderful Reader-chans! I love you guys so much all of you! Thank you for all the support you and your comments give me! Really. Thanks guys you don't know how much this means to me!

So here’s a side story with the Varia (especially Fran!). Keep reading and your comments make my day~.

~At the Varia HQ in Italy~

“Trash- We have a new mission. The Estraneo filth need to be cut down. Apparently they’re doing human experiments again.” Xanxus ordered.

“But bossu, Are you gonna come with us?” Lussuria whined.

“Ushishishi~ Time to spill some peasant blood.” Belphegor laughed.

“Fallen Prince sempai… stop laughing already its really creepy and your voice is unpleasant.”Fran said in monotone.

“VOIIII! WHY DO WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP THEIR SH*T. LET THE LOWER LITTLE SH*TS DO IT.” Squalo shouted.

Xanxus glared at him and Squalo had the common sense to shut up.

~Estraneo Mansion~

With all 6 members of the Varia gathered in one enclosed space it was inevitable that chaos would ensue (and the people they were against would die). After all they weren't called Varia quality for nothing~

By the time they had done "arguing" the job was done and the Estraneo had been wiped out once more. It left the varia feeling quite satisfied, (more so than usual after spilling blood) for killing off such horrible cruel monsters. After watching days and days of the secret videos through the hidden cameras and watching the torturous acts they had put small children through it was hard to not feel empathy for the young children. Even the Varia had a heart...

...That's why they were currently searching for the little ones that had been used in experiments discreetly. They had silently agreed to do so because after watching what they had gone through they really didn't need to suffer anymore. It wasn't part of the mission but when Lussuria hinted at it even Xanxus made a small grunt of agreement.

A small cry of pain had alerted the trained assassins to a locked room. Inside it was dark, filthy and filled with cages far too small to keep small household pets, let alone children. The children whimpered and squished their backs as far away as possible. Lussuria was the first to act.

"Oh my~ Poor darlings! Mama's gonna take care of you now!" He picked up the first child and peered into their dirty face. Wide horrified eyes stared up at him. "It's okay there's no need to be afraid... no ones gonna hurt you again. Mama and friends will protect you okay? What's you name sweetie?" Lussuria cooed.

"m-m-y n-name? I-i don't have one... a-all i know is that i-im experiment n-number 8..." A fresh flood of tears flowed from her large hazel orbs. "Please d-don't hurt me anymore! I-i don't wanna!"She clutched at Lussuria's shirt and sobbed. Lussuria's grip on her tightened and he started healing her while whispering reassuring words to her. There were needle marks and dried blood everywhere and he almost cried when he heard the traumatized fear in her voice. "I'm going to pass you to my friend and he’ll take good care of you!" Lussuria smiled, sent Belphegor a silent warning to be nice and handed her over to Belphegor, who smiled as gently as he possibly could towards her.

"I-i like your crown Mr P-prince... i-it’s really cool." Risu whispered. Belphegor smiled wider knowing they would get along just fine.

"Ushishi~ You got the Prince to take care of you you should feel honored! Principessa reminds prince of a squirrel so he shall name you Risu~" His voice uncharacteristically gentle as were his touches. He seemed to connect with her and understood how much pain she had gone through. "Prince will take good care of you, and you can be prince's special principessa."

"Ah. Sempai, you're such a pedo... wow a fallen prince, annoying AND a pedo- owww sempaiii that hurts..." Fran commented only to get 3 more knives in his frog hat.

"Ignore the stupid frog, little principessa- better yet kill him with me-" At the mention of kill Risu whimpered and hid her head in belphegor's striped shirt. Belphegor frowned clutching her tighter and stroking her matted hair.

"Look at what you did now stupid frog! You scared my principessa!"

"Sempai- that was you." Fran shot back. But Lussuria passing the second child to him, shut him up. She had shoulder length black hair and purple eyes. She was shaking but her eyes burned with determination. Fran could recognise the resolve in those eyes and watched as she levitated his frog hat and made it crumble into dust. Fran chuckle a small genuine smile flits onto his face but as soon as it appeared it disappeared again. Belphegor glared at the little child.

“I like you- you’re funny. I’m gonna name you Nanami.” Fran picked her up and studied her. Poking her nose he watched her sneeze and soon realized she was still shaking. Her arms reached out and touched the air above his head, the frog hat materialized back. “Hm… you can do illusions?” He pondered (haha pun intended //shot//).  Slowly and awkwardly hugging the small child, he felt a warmth emit from her. He felt strangely at peace. What was that feeling?

~~~~ To Be Continued XD~~~~~~~

Welp- You don't have to wait tooo long~ 1 week at the most! 3 more days till Ipins Birthday! Happy Birthday Ipin! P.S Hibari is mineeeee!