Rivals of Love~

Ha~ thank you for all those views! I'm super ecstatic. I love you guys enjoy the story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gokudera was the first to snap out of his jealo-i mean stupor.

What the f**k are you doing to Y.N?! Before reaching out and pulling you a little to hard coincidently pulling you into his arms instead. You blushed.

When gokudera realised what he had done he immediately let go and blushed redder than his storm flame.

Uhm... Sorry, Y.N Gokudera replied turning his head, trying Cool his furious blush.

Oya, oya... don't you think you're all a little too close to MY Y.N-chan? Mukuro murmured dangerously, hand reaching out to curl around your wrist.

She's NOT YOURS. pineapple herbivore, I'll bite you to death for even suggesting that. Besides no one touches my possesions. His cool fingers also reaching out to grab your other wrist.

You stood in the middle, a little uncomfortable. "Please don't fight... I really like you. ALL of you so please don't fight."

Tsuna spoke up. "She's right if we don't figure out something she won't belong to either of you. (Or me either he thought)."

Why?! Hibari and Mukuro growled.

Because the varia have a date with her in 4 hours. Yamamoto's eyes hardened as he reminded them.

Oh they were so jealous...