Chapter 2~ Jealousy? New Rival?

A.N there were several people who said they liked it so i decided to write up a second chapter! Comment any suggestions~ Hibari-Kun please do the disclainmer.

Hibari- Hn. Beatue does not own me or any of the other herbivores, just the story.

Me- Thanks HIba-chan~

Hibari- Prepare to be bitten to death...

Me- HIEEEEEEEEE!

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"Hibari-kun, Would you like to come sit with us?" You asked.

"hn"

His mind told him to leave. to bite her to death for even suggesting to crowd with them. But his body did the opposite, as he silently, trudged after them. Gokudera scowled. 

As they sat on the roof, hibari was just lyingnext to them,eyes following the clouds. It seemed as though he had nothing to eat. 

"hibari? Do y0u have lunch? Would you like of my bento? i made it so there's nothing weird in it..."

"y..your name, there's no need to waste your lunch on that loner, he does this everyday!" Gokudera blurted out. 

That was even worse. You walked up and gave him your bento. "As thanks for before school, besides, i heard rumors of how scary you are and personally, i don't think that at all." You whispered in his ear. You gave him a smile and walked back to gokudera and tsuna. Hibari turned his head to the side, he didn't want any one to see his blush. 

As you walked back, gokudera was beyond annoyed. Not only had you give your homemade bento to that guy! Youhad whispered in his ear! What was going on?! 

"HEY WOMAN! What didyou whisper in that devil's ear?!"

You smiled. you were bright and observant and you could tell Gokudera was jealous. "How about tommorow i make a homemade bento for you tomorrow?" 

Goudera turned his head. "Hmph, you better." You could see his ears were red.

Just as you were about to leave to buy lunch, you bumped into someones chest. "Haha, you must be the new student, everyone's been talking about~" You looked up and saw a happy smile accompanied by warm brown eyes and spiky black hair. "Ah, you must be Yamamoto takeshi! Tsuna's told me about you! Well i gotta go,see you in class!"

*back on the roof* *tsuna's POV*

"we really shouldn't drag (your name) into all this mafia business.It's really dangerous!"

"i agree, tenth!" He always does but this time, it was diferent, he really not want you do get hurt..

"hn, (your name)is not weak."

"How do you know? besides, wehave many enemies and they are strong! We don't want (your name) to get hurt!"

Little did they know, (your name)was already deep in the mafia business and she was no defenseless weak litttle girl...