Mornings

Frankie's P.O.V

I woke up and the bed was empty. I sat down with my feet on the cold hard wood floor. I saw make up wipes on the floor. They were Caitlyn's. I got up and looked in the mirror nearby. I was disgusted my mascara made me look like I was dead. I began looking for the pack of wipes which I found in her bathroom I began taking it all off. I took off my choker and tongue piercing. I left them on the dresser. I went down the hall and down the steps.

I went toward the kitchen and saw Caitlyn making omelets of eggs, bacon, ham, and spinach. And saw that her Kerig Brewer had just finished a new batch of brew coffee. She turned around and saw me leaning on the wall I heard a giggly good morning. She walked toward me and wrapped her hands around my neck and jumped on me so I was carrying her. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek and jumped off. She turned and went to the stove where she was making the omelets. I sat on the counter slouching and looked at her. She was so beautiful in the mornings. Erase that everyday every hour. The way her hair had natural loose curls. Her green eyes glistening with the sunlight escaping through the windows. Her smiled that were followed by her dimples that were always overrunned with her tiny giggles and rose pink cheeks. She was perfect in every way.

I realized that I was staring to long at her and she saw me staring. She glared at me then started giggling. I laughed then she turned around to pass me my plate with the omelet. She sat down on the chair on the other side of the counter and asked me "How was your sleep, sleeping beauty" I shrugged as I took my forkfuls in my mouth. Then she got up to get the coffees but she put one of them in a mug and only put sugar while with the other she put creamer and about a cupful of ice. She turned around and handed  me the one with ice and the mug to herself "Thanks lovely" she smiled looked at me "your welcome". We ate our food .

We got up and put of dirty dishes in the sink. We then went to the living room. I grabbed the remote. And put on the news to see what was up. Apparently I found nothing intresting. She got up off the couch and stood in front of me I looked In her eyes. "I'm gonna shower ok" "alright" she walked upstairs. I put on Family Guy because i have nothing to watch. After what seemed like forever she came out with a huge band hoodie of Twenty One Pilots and extra short shorts. With her brown hair still damp.She sat next to me and I put my arm around her and she nuzzled into my arm. She started watching the show with me .

After about an hour I went upstairs and got both our phones and of course they were blown up with DMs and notifications overall. I took up both downstairs and sat on the couch handing her hers. She unlocked it and went on Instagram. I unlocked mine and went to messages there was about 40 of them. Then I hear a low moan from Cait and she laid on me "You should really change your iPhone cover" I looked at her with wide eyes and the stupid face I make when I act fake surprised. She took my phone and removed my black case. And you saw my necade black phone I hissed and she laughed. She put the case back on "I was just kidding chill" she giggled and got her phone. She gasped and nearly dropped her phone. I picked it up and saw what she was surprised of. She got a quite disgusting picture of Alex's little member on IMessage. She was disgusted and she didn't even want to look i hugged her tightly. She held tears behind her eyes. I read through the text and he wanted some picks of her. I was pissed so I texted him "it's ashamed you  sent that picture I wasn't expecting you to be that small" he read it and quickly responded "Oh you little slut watch me Dick you down I'll go to your whore house right fucking now" I mentally laughed and responded " I dare you" he said "on my way" there was a smirk plastered on my face. Cait looked up at me worried she read through the messages and was wide eyed. "What are you gonna do Frankie" "I got a plan" I got my phone and called up my friend Tyler he answered "hey Franks" "hey TyTy I need you to do me a favor babe" "sure WHATS up" "come to Cait's house quick " "sure thing" then he hung up. She was looking at me blankly no expression In her face at all. I told her to lock the whole house and she did so and hid her keys in the pocket of her hoodie. We heard a doorbell ring I called TyTy and it was him I heard his phone ring. I opened the door to be greeted by a 6 foot messy blond hair blue eyed 17 year old and I practically jumped on him he hugged me back "hey Franks" I let go and Cait gently hugged him and he hugged back "hi cavity" she giggled. "Why'd you call me to come up here?" "It's boy shit" "Details?" I told him the situation and then the picture "damn it feel bad you gotta see this" he read the messages "God damn this nigga has me fucked up " we giggled. We all ran upstairs to look decent specifically our hair because Cait had  a lump of tangles everywhere. She took off her hoodie and put her bra on Tyler was amazed I glared at him and he turned away trying to catch a peek when I looked away from him. Then she put her hoodie back on and I put my bra on. I felt her eyes melting into my body. We heard a knock on the door downstairs. We heard a ring come from Caits phone she gave it to me to look at it I unlocked it and read "You little slut I'm here I got some lube and handcuffs your getting it hard tonight." I was furious I threw the phone beside Caitlyn on the bed I assured her to stay up here. Me and Tyler went downstairs I opened the door while Tyler hid behind it "Why the fuck are you here" "Hell no why the hell are you here the fuck I'm her friend your just some crusty horny ass nigga tryna get in my Baes pants" "That's our business" he pushed me to the floor and he let himself in only to be greeted by Tyler. Tyler's hands crossed "Hi there Alex is it?" Alex gulped and had the courage to say "Yeah it Alex and who ... Are you?" "I'm Caitlyn's friend and as far as I know she doesn't want to have sex with some guy that threatens and stalks her" "I DONT FUCKING STALK HER!" "Listen Ima need you to leave her the fuck alone or I'll beat the living shit out of you" Tyler said through gritted teath he stepped closer toward Alex and Alex stepped away in fear Because Tyler had a stronger body build and a huge height difference. "I'll leave but me and Caitlyn are a thing and she's my slut" Tyler punched his jaw and I kicked his crouch and he fell to the floor. I took his phone out of his pocket I threw it to the floor and stepped on it. "No more Cait for you and if you ever have the fucking balls to tell anyone of high authority we will have your ass thrown in jail for sexual harassment and if you think we don't have evidence think again we got her phone and this" (I flicked  toward the hidden security camera) he cried on the floor and slowly got up and ran toward his car but fell then I got an awfully large rock from Caitlyn's garden of flowers and threw it toward the window of his car. His Titan V8 with a broken front window. He tried to threaten me when he got to his feet but I kicked his stomach and walked toward the door and locked it.

I was out of breath and laughed hard with Tyler staring at me wide eyed. "How long this been happening" "it's been happening for quite some time but she barely approached it with me yesterday when we went out" he nodded and walked toward the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out a coke. He opened it and began to drink.

We went upstairs to go see Cait huddled in the top right corner of her bed with her knees close to her body with her sobbing. Me and Tyler ran toward her and began assuring her that bastard won't Come back.

To think its the peak of noon at 1:45pm and all that happened. Fascinates me.

Me and Tyler had to leave afterwards because Cait's parents were coming.

We said our goodbyes and I took my stuff including my tongue piercing, my clothing. And lastly my choker.

We exchanged our hugs and the goodbyes. Then Tyler offered me a ride home.

As Tyler drove to my living nightmare we were silent only listening to the meaningless songs that played on the radio.

He dropped me off at the front of that hell and drove off to his house. I walked toward the door and realized the Chevolent parked in front of the garage. I was horrified at what was yet to come if I opened the Gates to this living hell.