Getaway

Frankie's P.O.V

I woke up to a knocking at my door. I quickly got up and went to see who it was. It was unexpectedly a friend from school. Caitlyn Jones. I opened the door hearing her high uppity enthusiastic voice "HEY FRANKIE!" I nodded and she let her self in to the kitchen "Hey it's Friday so what do you wanna do" I simply shrugged and she made a mocking pitiful Face "I came for us to hang out not for you to act all emo on me" she giggled. I responded "I'm not trying to be emo I just don't speak I use body language" she gave me that "really" face

"Fine let me go put some decent clothes on" I told her. She cringed and said "hell nah your not wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I made a annoyed face at her and face still looking disgusted I finally gave in and told her "Fine you can pick what I wear but just please don't make me look like a slut" She made a smirk and and laughed "Can't make you no promises babe". She ran upstairs to go in my room and check out my closet. As I walked up she was already looking for clothes digging through my drawers and closet. I decided to turn on my Beats Pill speaker and put on some Bring Me The Horizon and she just started mimicking the guitar and screaming making fun of my music the way she usually does. After 10 minutes of  sitting on my bed not doing anything. She got a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a Crop top Nirvana Shirt and a choker. I then regretted having a crop top at all in my closet. She directed me to put it on. I put them on in front of her because she already knows what everything looks my body frame and my scars. I had everything on but my shirt and choker but she stopped me. And said "No wait I need some eyeliner Mascara and curl that bootyful pixie cut." I gave her a face and she just directed me in the bathroom she started putting curlers in my red long pixie cut. She pulled out my makeup pouch found my eyeliner and mascara. She started applying them on me making her tongue stick out a tiny bit the way she usually did when she was concentrated. She did winged eyeliner. And some mascara. Then she stopped and pulled the curlers off my hair letting all the right curls fall. She began puffing and spreading them out. She was finally done and told me to put my shirt and choker. I decided to put my Tongue piecing in and she was alright with it. I picks the one with the black lids but she picked out the neon green ones. I did so and she made me stand in front of my door mirror and look at myself. I did so I was kinda happy I looked nice for once. She immediately jumped on my back and said "BEAUTIFUL DAMNNNN WHAT A BEAUTY AMAZING TRUELY AMAZING" She jumped off and ran downstairs saying "WITH YOUR BLACK CONVERSE YOULL HAVE THE GUYS AND GIRLS ALL OVER YOU I SWEAR." I just laughed at her.

She made me put them on and she got my keys and phone. We went in her Honda Civic 2015 and Fled . She drove off to the nearest Starbucks.

IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS