Emptiness

Frankie's P.O.V

I walked into the house. As exhausted as I was. I couldn't help but remember. When I walked into this house I saw nothing just a plain abyss nothing more nothing less. When you smelled the air within this house you didn't smell love and affection. You would smell torture, pain, and suffering. That's all this house for me was ever known for.

This abyss only had one way to get in through the door. But after you entered its a two way street. Down the Kitchen Of Cries or to the left in the Living Room of Lies. I took the left down the narrow hall reaching the living room. As I slowly walked in there were photos. Collages of them frames everywhere on the walls on the shelves. Everywhere I looked you would see an image of a once decent life. Looking through it you would photos of me, my father, my brother, and lastly my mother. But it didn't stay that way for long. I walked in a little deeper and saw a picture of me and my brother Xavier. I would say I was about 4 and he was 2. The picture was from a Christmas. It was just us 2 and no one else. We were happy giggly children then. But like I said we were children. Children are young and happy beings. Not knowing the surroundings, not knowing reality nor the truth. Children are blinded from the true horrifying world because they lived in their fantasies. But when you get older you realize the world isn't the same it was cruel but you wouldn't know until you truly known fear in its true form.

But photos like these make me remember my childhood. Oh how fun it seemed. Playing with my 2 year old brother. But now I'm older. Due to one horrid night destroys my childhood. One rainy stormy night. My father was driving. Clearly was intoxicated and got into a crash when he ran the red light. A car hit the right side of the vehicle. Giving my father a couple of injuries. None were fatal. But for my brother I couldn't say the same. He was dead by the time the ambulance came. But he was just 2. A young boy died because of his fathers mistake. The boy didn't live his life. He didn't live his life because it was taken away from him. A young boy who barely experienced life dead one night. One mistake in less than minutes kills. Life could be taken away easily. A lot of times people don't appreciate their life. As more die others don't care. That's what ended up happening my father and mother acted like they cared in public but behind the curtains of this abyss nothing was translucent. They didn't care. In fact my father hasn't lived with the guilt at all. It's been 12 years since then. Where to him didn't effect. I couldn't say the same. But as soon as I realize with tears running down my face. I needed to leave this photo. All these pictures do is send you back to a time where you once thought was beautiful and amazing. But reality had plans of its own and managed to slaughter every piece of joy left in your memory. I stopped crying realizing it wasn't the time. As I lay on the couch I had a flash back when I was 6, 2 years after my brother died. My mother sat with me on the couch saying she was "going somewhere." She never said where. But as a naive and dumb child that I was I didn't ask where. But I thought she'd come back. With that statement she left. She didn't take anything. That's what my eyes showed me but since then she took a piece of my heart. She never did return from her "somewhere". I lay there thinking these things. I lost 2 people. These 2 people happened to be in my family. One died but one fled away. As I lay on the couch crying to my hardest. I managed to find enough will to sleep. But a usual good nights sleep for me was my beautiful little nightmares. My dreams always seemed beautiful in the beginning but there was always a sudden turn of events. My sweet dreams turned into beautiful nightmares. But I knew them well all my little nightmares. But I wasn't scared. They were always there and I knew them all to well to be frightened. As my vision faded away into a blackened room. I was instantly sleeping.

So how was the first chapter. I honestly think it sucks but I'm not sure what you guys think. And tbh I doubt anyone is probably gonna read this except a couple of friends or some companions but if your reading this. I'm thankful and please tell your friends about it. :)))