"No Shitty Glasses, it's coming towards us, we have to kill it." Levi states, getting off his horse.

"NO! LEVI! DONT!" Hange protested. She jumped off and grabbed onto Levi's arm.

"Let go of me." Levi states, dead serious.

"B-but." Hange protested.

"I'll kill it!" Oluo grapples onto the Titans head and soars over.

"OLUO NO!" I screamed. The titan simple grabs him mid air like a carrot and brings him towards its mouth as slow as possible.

  "Oluo!" I yelled and grappled to the titan rapidly, slicing off its hand and Oluo in it.

"R-rookie! Thank you!" Oluo sniffed.

"Are you okay?" I scan him up and down.

  "Fine.." He mutters.

"Shitty Glasses, thanks to your greed, one of my squad members have been almost eaten alive. Let me go right this instant or else I won't hesitate to knock you out, you incompetent excuse for a human being." Levi glares.

"S-sorry." Hange mutters, letting go of Levi. Levi then proceeds to grapple onto a tree, push off of the trunk and slice the nape off the blond abnormal titan faster then you could say "Kyojin." He looked like a tycoon, impressive as always. I thought as Levi lands onto the ground.

"Shitty Glasses, listen to me well, I will not say this a second time, NEVER put another person's life on the line for your own sake." He glares.

"G-gomenesai." Hange mutters, obviously ashamed.

"Levi isn't that a little too harsh?" I piped up softly.

"Please, that's the minimum amount of things I would like to say." Levi retorts. I nod then I noticed something leather on the ground. I trotted over and lunged over, off my horse and picked it up.

"It's a journal!" I gasp.

"What?" Levi looks at me.

"This is a journal... Belonging to Isle Langnar." I skimmed through its entries quickly. Paying attention only to the dates on top.

"Squad Leader Hange I think you have a firm research topic to keep you busy with." I say, handing her the worn out leather journal. Her eyes gleamed with excitement and she reached out and took it.

"I think we got what we've come out here for." She says after quietly digesting the words on the journal.

"Oh?" I question.

"I think that we should head back and analyze the contents more thoroughly." Hange declares.

  "Tch. Mission terminated." Levi fires off a yellow signal flare and everyone starts riding out of the forest.

"Chance!" A voice yelled. I turned towards Gunther.

  "What?" I ask/yell.

"5 meter class to your left!" He yells, making me take notice to the disgusting naked figure who had a huge head crawling towards me.

  "Ugh I have no choice." I grit my teeth and fire my wires so that the grapples land on the titan's shoulder, as I flew past the titan's face my body tensed as it's huge brown eyes stared at me obliviously. It's look was carefree with a bit of insaneness laced into the pupils. It was as if the titan had no idea what was going on, I needed to end it quickly before it realized what I was about to do. I quickly twisted my body right, gaining force as I spun and quickly slammed my blades into the nape of the titan's neck. As soon as the flesh of the nape the titan's body started to evaporate. The steam released from it was intoxicatingly hot. Needless to say, the look the titan gave me was indeed menacing without any meaning. No wonder some people chicken out in the cadet corps. I thought.